SWAPD 3.0 Roadmap! See what's new, and report what's broken!

You the man!

4 Likes

By this time, I will be not surprised if @GOAT happens to be handling R&D dept of SWAPD

Agree to your new suggestion though.

1 Like

Update - New category for SnapChat Services is now opened!

3 Likes

Dave what the ■■■■ did you do to the login page on here? This ■■■■ is broken on mobile, entirely inaccessible lmfao.

you’re lucky im still logged in on desktop or i’d be emailing this LOL

Well, thanks for wasting my time. I tried multiple devices, two phones, tablet, laptop, and desktop. Couldn’t see any problems with logging in.

If you speak about the blockage, it’s by design. We had too many user accounts hacked. So, now every wrong password entered = 30 minute wait before trying again.

I waited then tried to login via link, refuses to accept my 2factor from authenticator even tho it’s literally correct and the exact code my auth is displaying.

also 30 minutes wait is cracked out, just force 2auth and relax this password garbage.

Feature request: Stories

A less formal way to advertise services. Maybe you have to pay to upload, so that Swapd can monetize… but also it may lead to more sales in general, where Swapd would benefit from transaction fees.

5 Likes

How would it work? How would a SWAPD story look like?

1 Like

Just like facebook and instagram stories it seems.

Ok give an example of someone posting a Swapd story. What are they going to post? Their vacation photos?

5 Likes

I can just Imagine scammers like mcevans posting stories flexing all the money they stole :rofl:

It would be a cool feature though

1 Like

Examples:

could be paid version only and they can add a link to the main topic to see more details

1 Like

I mean, the idea sounds cool, but I doubt this would catch on. It’s like TikTok with only ads displaying.

2 Likes

Yeah, I am not sure if this is worth it for the work and coding…

2 Likes

Coming up in the next 1-2 weeks:

1. Paid autobumper
  2. SWAPD AI - For helping noobs learning SWAPD
3 Likes

The first thing it teaches is : How to pronounce Swapd and distinguish it from Swap-Deeh

1 Like

my heart is broken

Autobumper is now live!