SWAPD 3.0 Roadmap! See what's new, and report what's broken!

Also I am still getting notifications even after getting logged out

Yes because that’s it works. To stop them, go to your side preferences, go to apps, and disconnect your phone.

Advocating again for search improvement. I’ve made several searches this morning to find message threads and have been hit with no results when I’m 100% confident I have messages with the user. And I’m searching it properly

Not in the cards for now, unfortunately. But it’s on the roadmap.

Update!

Buyers can now purchase on SWAPD without verifying their ID. For more info, click here.

Update!

In the upcoming days, we will expand our categories. We now have a SnapChat section.

Coming soon, Pinterest and Streaming Sites.

1 Like

Swapd, It took you some time but I’m glad you finally saw the light and realized that the logo on the home screen was way too big and intrusive.

Before:

bef

After:

1 Like

Our new Gamification System is now LIVE!

Get paid for being active!

4 Likes

Another update! You can now buy and swap crypto on SWAPD!

2 Likes

@SWAPD please make Facebook Pages and Facebook Groups category individual. Some people are getting confused if it’s a page or group when they message me. I’ve to explain them!

1 Like

Recommendation: Allow users to give more than 1 feedback per day to someone. i.e. I have 3 successful tickets I closed with this buyer in the last 48 hours, but was only able to leave a review for one of the tickets (I have to wait 24 hours before being able to do a 2nd one, and then another 24 hours for the 3rd).

Priority level: low

4 Likes

Isn’t one review enough? It is the same person

1 Like

No. They’re all separate tickets for separate issues.

1 Like

but still the same person, it is like boosting reviews for no reson

No. 1 ticket = 1 review. Same as if I own a freight company and do 100 shipments for the same customer over time. I should receive 100 feedback scores, not 1.

We’re entitled to our own opinions. I understand your position, but respectfully disagree.

4 Likes

Good idea.

2 Likes

That’s a terrible idea. The current system is fine as it is. It limits the number of feedbacks you can give per day to one. That way, you have to choose wisely and write meaningful reviews. I mean, do you really need to leave feedbacks for every ticket you close? Aren’t you busy enough?

1 Like

I attached the review I left in my initial post and you can see it was thorough. And to your point, I am busy, hence why I may need to leave multiple reviews on the same day (when I have time) vs doing it each day (when I don’t have time).

1 ticket = 1 review regardless of the time frame

Furthermore, the pre filled text says exactly this. So if you’re suggesting it’s a horrible idea to leave one review per ticket, that’s how it currently is :slight_smile: I’m just suggesting allowing more than one per day.

1 Like

Disagree with this.
Agree with @GOAT we should be able to leave reviews for every transaction completed and shouldn’t be limited to 1 per day esp if closing multiple deals with a user a day.

2 Likes

I won’t argue with Hooper. If Hooper says it’s required, it’s required. :raised_hands:

1 Like