SWAPD Admin performance vote! Let's show some appreciation and vote for your favorite admin!

SWAPD is like a dysfunctional family, but we try our best :smiley: It’s the fantastic team behind this site that makes everything run, and it’s time to see who is the best admin according to you, the members! Consider this a yearly performance report for admins, I want to see who (according to our members) is the best of the best! Please vote for each category. The voting will last until the end of 2020, the top admin gets a 500 USD bonus, courtesy of SWAPD fees!

You can only vote ONCE per category, the votes will be public. Admins can also vote!

Which admin responds the fastest?

• SWAPD
  • Goofy
  • Alpha
  • MeG
  • Tedsk

0 voters

Which admin is the nicest?

• SWAPD
  • Alpha
  • Goofy
  • Tedsk
  • MeG

0 voters

Which admin is the most helpful?

• SWAPD
  • Alpha
  • Goofy
  • Tedsk
  • MeG

0 voters

Which admin is the most knowledgeable?

• SWAPD
  • Alpha
  • Goofy
  • Tedsk
  • MeG

0 voters

Which admin is the best in resolving disputes and conflicts?

• SWAPD
  • Alpha
  • Goofy
  • Tedsk
  • MeG

0 voters

We will tally up the votes on December 31st and announce the winning admin! We will use the results to (hopefully) improve ourselves so we can provide an even better service to our wonderful members.

You can also vote for your favorite moderator here.

I voted SWAPD for his amazing everyday consistency :clap:

3 Likes

If I win I am adding the funds to our victim fund (coming up next week).

2 Likes

Also there is no way I am the nicest please stop voting for me in that category. We all know it’s @Goofy.

2 Likes

That has to be @Alpha :stuck_out_tongue:

22 Likes

LOOOL!! :joy:

I placed my vote :grin:

1 Like

@Tedsk and @MeG be like

0 VOTES

tenor

16 Likes

vote goofy #MSGA #Goofy2021

2 Likes

OML noooooo. Not the Trump mantra.

oh fell bad for meg when i see no votes on first two one
so I give vote on last one
#gomeg

1 Like

tedsk kill this game

I am still new here but I voted for @Goofy because he trusted me for payment and it was my first successful ticket here :grin:

1 Like

Really hard choosing who’s the nicest or responding fastest cuss y’all are doing an amazing job :heart:

7 Likes

I’d probably have to say it’s a tie between @Goofy, @Alpha, and not @SWAPD

EDIT: Nevermind, add not @Alpha to the list…

1 Like

This is basically created by @SWAPD @Goofy and @Alpha to flex on @meg and @Tedsk who have least interaction with community members and work behind the scene. :joy:

7 Likes

All the managers are the best. I thank them all from here

2 Likes

That’s true. @Tedsk shows up every single day and fends off noobs who try to sneak in on photoshopped ID’s. Also, @MeG is now our payment department, without her, none of you would get paid and I would just run off with your money.

9 Likes

EXITSCAMD.co

1 Like