SWAPD Moderator performance vote! Let’s show some appreciation and vote for your favorite moderator!

SWAPD is like a dysfunctional family, but we try our best :smiley: It’s the fantastic team behind this site that makes everything run, and it’s time to see who is the best moderator according to you, the members! Consider this a yearly performance report for moderators, I want to see who (according to our members) is the best of the best! Please vote for each category. The voting will last until the end of 2020, the top moderator gets a 500 USD bonus, courtesy of SWAPD fees!

You can only vote ONCE per category, the votes will be public. Moderators can also vote!

Which moderator responds the fastest?

• Batman
  • RandyMarsh (Yair)
  • Boogeyman
  • Mrstekdahl

0 voters

Which moderator is the nicest?

• Batman
  • RandyMarsh (Yair)
  • Boogeyman
  • Mrstekdahl

0 voters

Which moderator is the most helpful?

• Batman
  • RandyMarsh (Yair)
  • Boogeyman
  • Mrstekdahl

0 voters

Which moderator is the most knowledgeable?

• Batman
  • RandyMarsh (Yair)
  • Boogeyman
  • Mrstekdahl

0 voters

Which moderator is the best in approving/tagging/keeping tabs on listings?

• Batman
  • RandyMarsh (Yair)
  • Boogeyman
  • Mrstekdahl

0 voters

We will tally up the votes on December 31st and announce the winning moderator! We will use the results to (hopefully) improve ourselves so we can provide an even better service to our wonderful members.

Also, vote for your favorite admin here:

2 Likes

Voted Yair as nicest as ive made a lot of jokes at his expense and he takes it like a ■■■■■

2 Likes

Voted :+1:

2 Likes

Forgot, which moderator has the lowest IQ?

Does that one really require a vote?

4 Likes

I guess this says it all:

12 Likes

Do we get I voted stickers?

7 Likes

I think we found our designer for SWAPD merch!

3 Likes

Mrstekdahl is the best because he actually approved my listing, unlike other “not” knowledgeable people on the SWAPD team.

I’m genuinely smirking, it’s been 4 hours and no one voted for Yair being Knowledgeable.

But he is the one of the coolest guy I have seen on all these online forums and sites. Kudos to this fact !!

4 Likes

That’s because he has no electricity so the heating doesn’t work.

5 Likes

Consider it unlisted again :wink:

2 Likes

I’m taking a lot of ■■■■ daily and you all still barely vote for me? It’s $500!!!
Just saying, the voting is not anonymous, I can see who did not vote for me. Always look back, because you won’t know when I’m coming for you.

2 Likes

I love how @SWAPD voted for everyone but me lmao what a troll

1 Like

Why should I waste my vote?

4 Likes

Can’t believe I’m losing the nice vote! :joy: I’m the one that’s managed to scam the scammers and reclaim back numerous hacked accounts for people… hence my name change… as for @Posad god knows where this resurgence of votes for you have come from. @SWAPD make sure he isn’t doing any of his dodgy Israeli crap creating a tonne of new fake users to vote for himself.

3 Likes

Watching you guys talk ■■■■ is absolutely hilarious!

1 Like

Looks like I need to go on a proactive charm offensive… watch this space…

3 Likes

Well. I did my part. I saw nicest and I straight away looked for your name.

1 Like