SWAPD AI Contest - Win 500 USD cash of SWAPD's own money! (Contest Over)

:star2: SWAPD.co AI Art Contest Announcement :star2:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Esteemed Members of the SWAPD Community,

Today marks a momentous occasion in the illustrious journey of SWAPD.co. We stand at the precipice of innovation and creativity, embracing the future with open arms. It is with immense pride and a pioneering spirit that I announce the launch of an extraordinary competition - The SWAPD AI Art Contest.

This contest is not merely a competition; it is a celebration of the boundless potential of artificial intelligence and its harmonious integration with human creativity. As we delve into this uncharted territory, we invite each of you, our valued community members, to partake in this grand adventure.

:trophy: The Challenge: Create the most unique, AI-generated image that captures the essence of SWAPD.co. Let your imagination soar, blend technology with art, and showcase your vision of what SWAPD represents.

:moneybag: The Reward: A grand prize of $500 awaits the creator of the most exceptional and imaginative artwork. This is not just a reward; it is an acknowledgment of your talent, creativity, and foresight.

:earth_africa: Open to All: This contest knows no bounds. Regardless of where you are in the world, you are invited to participate. Diversity is our strength, and your unique perspectives are the lifeblood of this competition.

:paintbrush: Submission Guidelines: Please adhere to the guidelines provided on our website. Ensure that your creations are original, respectful, and truly representative of the innovative spirit of SWAPD.

:date: Deadline for Entries: END OF NOVEMBER

This contest symbolizes more than just a competition; it is a testament to our community’s relentless pursuit of excellence and innovation. As your president, I am honored to witness the astounding talent and creativity within our community.

Join us in this thrilling journey, unleash your artistic prowess, and be a part of SWAPD’s legacy.

With Anticipation and High Regards,

– President of SWAPD.co

10 Likes

How to participate:

1. Use ChatGPT or DALL-E (or any AI tool of your choice) to create the most unique SWAPD-related image
  2. Upload to SWAPD
  3. Get the most likes to win!

That’s IT!

Disclaimer: If, at the end of the contest, two submissions have the same amount of likes, the picture with an earlier upload date will take the win. SWAPD reserves the right to ruin everything for everyone.

1 Like

Let me go 1st. Here is @MeG keeping your funds safe:

13 Likes

You can submit as many as you like. It can be funny, cool, or even offensive (if you can actually get AI to draw something offensive)

Here is @Alpha teaching our smart users how to make money:

4 Likes

4 Likes

AI taking over!

6 Likes

2 Likes

@SWAPD, Does it matter which AI I’m going to use?

Nope.

1 Like

SWAND Cyberpunk Edition

3 Likes

OK, last one.

5 Likes

@Rapunzel

7 Likes

Wow, you must be using the dollar store AI.

1 Like

9 Likes

Nice one, @Nucking_Futz !

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes