Swapd.co Under Attack

Hey folks,

Swapd is currently experiencing issues due to a suspected DDOS attack. We are aware and monitoring the situation.

We’ve vamped up our firewall to defend against the attack, but you may experience some temporary downtime.

We appreciate your patience.

32 Likes

hello OGUsers !

1 Like

Noticed it was loading slow…

2 Likes

It was @RandyMarsh

4 Likes

Noticed it earlier , hope things get back to normal soon

yeah i was in the middle of sending payment like woaaah lol

Yair is out. Also, I am sure the person who Ddosed us is reading this. You have failed, script kiddie. You will need to do much better than that.

26 Likes

Paying CloudFlare for years without any action finally paid off :slight_smile: Money well spent. A few years ago a disgruntled client was able to knock down ViralAccounts.com via a good DDoS attack for two full weeks. And that was when ViralAccounts was pulling huge income. It was devastating to us. Not only did we lose a bunch of revenue, our hosting company kicked us out as they didn’t want to deal with it. On top of that, no other company would take on a website currently under attack. Not a fun place to be in. Ever since, we run all our websites through CloudFlare.

I love you, CloudFlare.com.

15 Likes

Ddosing ahhh i feel 15 again.

3 Likes

Cloudflare is amazing! Anybody who doesn’t use them is wasting a super valuable resource.

To the person who lately wants to do nothing else but disrupt our service:

Also, this is kind of a milestone, we must be doing something right to get this kind of attention. Our first DDoS! The first time is always the best.

7 Likes

Cloudfare is the best choice

1 Like

Facebook’s dev API server was under heavy load last night. Coincidence? I think not!!!

Jokes aside, imagine DDoSing in 2020…

2 Likes

Whoever doing this, you’re a piece of scum and I hope you die while receiving BJ for the first time ever.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: that’s the worst death dude

1 Like

Cardiac Arrest?

1 Like

You got me.

Early milestone for Swapd :thinking: Hope everything is alright and stay alright. i don’t know what someone gets ruining or disturbing someone else life. if i want something for me i should be working for it, not trying to get it for free or steal it.

1 Like

That punk is not still relenting can’t he see we tryna make money over here! Whoever you are you are one jobless mother******r

can you chill, im trying to lurk old posts…