[SWAPD CONCIERGE] $3M Average Revenue Agency for Sale

DISCLAIMER
This is a concierge listing. SWAPD staff is not privately selling, nor do we vouch for individual concierge listings. SWAPD is not liable/responsible for the information provided in this listing, but simply serving as a proxy between seller and prospective buyers.

This digital marketing agency presents a prime investment opportunity

Key highlights:

• Average revenue of $3M, max $4M.
  • 150 active resellers, solidifying market position as a leading agency.
  • High ranking websites and excellent industry reputation.
  • International clientele from over 25 countries, primarily USA.
  • Clientele includes 3 billionaires and several millionaires.
  • Access to the best vendor/supplier network in the industry.
  • Long-standing media relationships for effective coverage for clients.
  • Active relationship managers at social networks.

The client believes their agency is uniquely positioned to capitalize on the growing demand for digital PR services, native content advertising, press release distribution, reputation management, and other high-value services. With their unique array of services, there is a potential to 10x revenue in a low-competition environment.

Some screenshots (click to expand):

The asking price is less than 1x of past revenue, significantly lower than market multiples. It’s normal to pay a 3x top line multiple. The current team is looking to transition full-time to one of their other businesses.

What you would get:

• Entire legal entity transfer (if you wish).
  • Access to C-suite management for 3 months that will help you transition (if you wish).
  • Transfer of entire client and vendor list/contacts. All introductions will be made.
  • Transfer of websites, company social media accounts, active licenses, and all digital assets associated with the company.
  • Flexible transfer structure.
  • Access to a host of billionaire and millionaire clients. This access can be converted into something a lot bigger if you are good at networking.
  • Access to early stage crypto projects (as a company, they were offered SUI, PEPE and LayerZero, among others).
  • Access to relations with several social media entities (Meta, Tiktok, Twitter).

Full support post-sale will be given. The idea is to build a long term relationship with the buyer. Contracts and further details will be shared with select inquiries only.

Finances - 2021
Revenue: $3.9M
Salaries: $500K (owners salary only)
Expenses: $3.31M (service/supplier costs/staff salaries)
Reported profit: $87K

The company has been in business since 2019, and is based in the United States.

Starting price: $2,000,000 USD.

13 Likes

:dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

Serious inquires only. Any non-related or silly comments will be removed without warning.

4 Likes

Revenue is one thing, it’d be a nice addition if information regarding profit margins were included.

4 Likes

Is this a SWAPD based business?

What are the profit margins?

What country is the business established in?

Any seller financing available?

3 Likes

Not necessarily SWAPD-based, but it’s a business that offers services commonly seen on SWAPD.

We’ve requested the seller to clarify this.

United States.

Not from our end at least.

Thanks for reply. Waiting about profit margins and such.

In regards to your response below, we are clarifying this seller isn’t using SWAPD to make this revenue? If they are partially using SWAPD can you clarify what % amount? And can you clarify what their expenditures are in promotional advertising per month?

1 Like

How long has the company been in operation?

SWAPD is ~10% of their business.

Breakdown of finances as requested;

Revenue: $3.9M
Salaries: $500K
Expenses: $3.31M (service/supplier costs)
Reported profit: $87K

Since 2019.

1 Like

So for clarification, it would take 22 years (without adjusted inflation) to break even, more or less? Im confused…

6 Likes

This includes the owners salary. While I don’t have the specific amount they took out in salary, you can do the math. I’m sure some of the workforce can be replaced with VA’s from Fiverr/Upwork, etc.

1 Like

That would be interesting to disclose as well, how much was paid to actual workers and how much was attributed as owner’s salary.

1 Like

Info like this needs to be in the listing please. $87k profit is not a good return.

1 Like

$500K is owners salary. Staff salaries ($120K // $10K-$12K/mo) is included in the $3.31M expense line.

Read above.

2 Likes

I’d be interested in seeing the financials in more detail to see how much profit can be squeezed. 12k a month per employee is high, so would like to know more.

$12K a month is staff salaries in general, for all of them. Not per employee.

1 Like

That’s pretty good. I would say this business can be quite solid. Is there any info on the source of revenue? Are these clients going to keep doing business? Is there a non-compete that would be signed with the seller? Would the seller be retained as an employee at the company after sale? If so, for how long and at what rate?

2 Likes

I think this is pretty much explained in the post, but all the revenue is from marketing-related activities. For obvious reasons, I’m not going to go in detail on this post. Potential buyers are welcome to contact me or @SWAPD for more information.

I’d say that’s pretty much up to whoever buys. You get access to the existing clientele.

Not to our knowledge. If you wish to have one, this is something that can be negotiated when/if you are ready to make an offer. The seller is exiting this business to enter something else.

You get access to C-suite management for 3 months post sale, as well as a long-term relationship with the staff for issues that arise in the future. The 3 months access is baked into the purchase price.

1 Like

Are their social media verified?
Does it come with media partner portals etc?
Followers, traffic and general stats?