SWAPD Digest 15.10 - There is only one (well two), but the new one is @Onlyone. What are we talking about? It's all about SWAPD tattoos!

Hello!

Remember when our admin @Goofy made the right choice and tattooed a SWAPD logo onto his arm? Some people said why, some people said this would never catch on, some people insulted @RandyMarsh for no reason. Well, to all your nay-sayers, we now have a SECOND SWAPD member who proudly represents our logo on his body. That’s a 100% increase of people who decided to get our logo featured on their bodies. Who is this wise man? It’s our glorious member, @onlyone. We would like to thank you for making a brave move and honoring us by having our logo as your tattoo.

Bla bla bla, we don’t believe you, SWAPD.

To all you ungrateful, logo-less no tattoo-having members, here is video evidence of the happening.

Yes, this week’s digest doesn’t bring useful SWAPD insights. It’s dedicated to members who are in this game hard, and @onlyone just proved that. We’re actually considering SWAPD tattoos mandatory for the ID verification process.

That would be all! Once again, thank you @onlyone.

Disclaimer: We love all our members, even users without tattoos. This topic is purely for entertainment purposes and did not mean to offend anyone, except @RandyMarsh.

6 Likes

@onlyone also receives the SWAPD OG Badge for doing this crazy stunt.

1 Like

@onlyone please post an after photo.

1 Like

I carry this honorable logo in my heart now, it’s not madness it’s love @@SWAPD

5 Likes

Beep beep, boop boop. My drive is so hard right now!

2 Likes

To compare, here is @Goofy’s tattoo:

I love them both.

1 Like

We are rebranding! Introducing…

MEPD! A collaboration between Meta & SWAPD!

ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵉᵍᵃˡ ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿˢ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ᵃ ʲᵒᵏᵉ

7 Likes

I hope our logo doesn’t change Ahahah @Goofy

1 Like

That’s crazy. I appreciate your courage and your Swapd love. (Btw, it looks cool)

2 Likes

Having a swapd tattoo is fine and all I guess, but having the same tattoo as goofys? Oh god

jealousy is a disease. get well soon :hugs:

That’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me, thank you.

Haters gon hate.

2 Likes

:fire:

:fire:

2 Likes