Do you want to see dedication? I will show you dedication. One of our glorious members slapped a SWAPD tattoo on his arm

Never thought this would happen, but life is full of surprises. One of our fresh moderators (@Goofy, the Twitter God) tattooed the SWAPD logo on his arm. No, this is not a joke, this is DEDICATION!

“LoL, that’s a fake.”

– Probably, everyone.

Haters will say it’s fake, but we assure you that it’s real:
https://swapd.co/uploads/db6033/original/3X/6/8/68ea2aa7517e3b790f7d31c4a8350bd31e9ec149.MOV

Once it heals up, it’s getting color-filled, also!

“Your moderator requirements are getting ridiculous, SWAPD!”

Just an FYI, that’s not true. Although I like the idea so much we may consider this mandatory during ID verifications :smiley:

Anyway, I am super happy. This is so cool (to us), and oddly crazy too. But then again, I believe our logo looks cool. @shaunthomas did a nice job on it. So, I don’t understand why more people aren’t getting tatted?

I’m making this a sticky, the world needs to see this.
Thanks @Goofy, from the entire SWAPD team.

34 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

Imagine if ever SWAPD decides to change or modify the logo. :smile:

12 Likes

When are you getting yours? :wink:

2 Likes

@SWAPD wanted me to tattoo his face with SwapD’s logo on my pee pee.

3 Likes

I remember but the tattoo guy said he can only fit the .co, not enough canvas.

10 Likes

I also believe that SWAPD’s value as a website went up because of this. @Goofy, you’re now part of the package if we ever get bought out.

1 Like

4 Likes

■■■■ my life

1 Like

@Goofy can officially do anything he wants on SWAPD. He is SWAPD God as far as I am concerned.

3 Likes

OMG :exploding_head:

1 Like

its cool :heart_eyes:, for tattoo for becoming Mod, i am out of race now as Tattoos are HARAM in Islam ahaha.

8 Likes

W t f

2 Likes

Just got mine done of our friend Baton

27 Likes

I did some binary codes does it count? :raising_hand_man:t2::joy:

@Lion killed it.

3 Likes

That looks good. :+1:

2 Likes

If I make $100,000 on Swapd I will get a tat

1 Like

Haha that’s so cool :smile: i like the logo btw , its kinda going in my head doing it aswell , as i am all tattooed already don’t mind putting adding this to my masterpieces :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @Goofy that looks really nice :ok_hand:

3 Likes