SwapD down?

It’s getting out hands now. It started from a week oe two before and now it happens every 6 7 hours.

Can you guys do something to fix it?
Anyone else getting this issue?

1 Like

I’ve never had this problem .

1 Like

never had this issue, i also use android

1 Like

Never had that either, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling maybe

1 Like

facing Same issue. from laptop + Phone both.

1 Like

I think it’s our Ip’s issue and Cloudflare having trouble for our region’s IP.

Roast @RandyMarsh and connection will be established.

1 Like

everything was good till @RandyMarsh became mode :’)

2 Likes

Too long.

Everything was okay before @RandyMarsh

That’s enuff

2 Likes

Our server admins are optimizing the database tomorrow as our website is lagging a bit. So, tomorrow between 10-11 AM CET (05.05.2020), SWAPD may be offline. We’re on it.

2 Likes

I am facing same issue as well and it goes if i use VPN .

Issue is with cloudflare not Swapd servers .

1 Like

Forwarded this topic to our server admins to look into it. If I had to guess, it’s CloudFlare (our DDoS protection) causing errors in some areas of the globe. As our hosting provider is very good about uptime and if things go wrong on their end they always let me know. Nothing was reported lately.

1 Like

Yes SwapD servers are all good. It is just the cloudflare problem and it seems like this problem exists only for the Pakistani users.

It works fine when i open it from mobile data ip , not works on PTCL isp

Now working for me perfectly. i thought pakistan is in green zone after update ahaha

Server admins reported no problems on our end, so this is CloudFlare. The problems appear in Pakistan and India.

1 Like

I too thik that the issue is from Cloudflare’s end.They have blacklisted some of the IP range of Pakistani ISP because of bulk DDOS attack coming from the Pakistani Botnet!

Also, in Pakistan some ISP also use a technique called ‘NATing’ to identify multiple users through a single IP. which make this even worse for Cloudflare to sort out on their end.

4 Likes

Damn @Hussey, quit playing with people.

3 Likes