Swapd notifications

For some reason I am not receiving alert notifications from Swapd. I have notifications turned on in my iPhone settings for Swapd but I am still not receiving alerts when people send me messages or reply to my posts on swapd. Does anyone know how to fix this?

2 Likes

Having the same problem here iPhone X

I don’t get emails every time

Same here.

Seems like some services crashed on our end. A simple app-restart solved the problem. Can you guys confirm?

@Batman, could this be related to your tagging problem?

To everyone, we will most likely abandon the app soon :frowning: We really don’t want to, but it’s too expensive to maintain it.

This does not solve the problem for me. It has been happening for months and I have tried restarting the app multiple times.

So you don’t receive notifications for months?
Did you try a hard reset? Which means uninstall the app, go to your SWAPD settings and remove the app permission (screenshot below) and reinstall. Then log in and add app permissions (it will ask you at login).

I didn’t try this, but I will do this today and let you know if this works. Thank you!

1 Like

Did it work?

It sure did.

1 Like

Thank you! There is a tiny tiny chance we may get our developer back, if we do, we will roll our new updates that should fix some of the common problems. Currently in talks with him right now!