SWAPD Photo Contest! Win 250 USD (BTC) for posting the most original/funny/sad/happy/creative photo which features our SWAPD logo (CONTEST COMPLETED)

You don’t have to be a big player to win money on SWAPD! In order to have some fun and win money while at it, we’re launching another contest.

SWAPD Photo Contest

The rules are simple. Snap a photo that features our logo (arrows) and upload it to this topic. THAT’S IT. The photo can be literally ANYTHING. However, to get likes, you will need to be original! The owner of the photo with the most likes at the end of the contest wins 250 USD (via BTC).

Photo idea examples

1. A photo of a beach with a SWAPD logo written on the sand.
  2. Stack of items in the shape of the SWAPD arrows.
  3. A photo of your part of the world, a picture that says something about your country/city/location. You can hold a piece of paper with our logo written on it while snapping the picture.
  4. A logo of SWAPD written on snow.
  5. A selfie while holding the SWAPD logo.
  6. A funny picture with our logo on it (you can also use another phone/tablet/TV to display it)
  7. Pictures of your office setup.
  8. Picture of food.

Anything your mind comes up with is OK! There are no limits.

Contest rules

1. No nudity. Sensual photos that are tasteful and SFW (safe for work) are OK.
  2. Be original.
  3. No photoshopped photos.
  4. Do not use photo generators such as https://photofunia.com/ or anything alike.
  5. Do not vandalize public property (markers/etc)
  6. Staff can upload photos, but their submissions won’t be counted. New: With the exception of MODERATORS!
  7. If there are two or more photos with the same amount of likes, we will split the winnings evenly.
  8. Admins reserve the right to remove or disqualify rule violators and act in unforeseen events.
  9. The winner will be announced on March 1st, 2021.
  10. Videos will not be counted.

GO GO GO!!!

4 Likes

Videos will not be accepted, by the way.

I literally was doing this right now

2 Likes

@coehn’s entry has been disqualified. Generated content. Deleted.

/me boo’s

1 Like

We will actively delete generated content so users who are unaware of such programs spare their likes for someone else.

No nudity? Sux…
I would get a few boobies with swamp written on them

1 Like

That’s too easy to win, not everyone has boobs like @RandyMarsh.

1 Like

21 Likes

I like your one @coehn

Coehn definitely wins with this photo

Missing arrows. Disqualified.

1 Like

:frowning:

5 Likes

Is $250 worth it for a SWAPD tattoo? :thinking:

@Goofy beat you to it.

1 Like

Somewhere in central India…:heart:

14 Likes

You already know @carlos_marin gonna win sadly

1 Like

I see you! #stackclub

6 Likes

Shouldnt you be using euros there

That’s Polish currency. Its about 11 USD.

1 Like

Nah we are still anti-Euro here (currency)