SWAPD sends prayers to Turkey and those affected by todays earthquake disasters

:pray::pray::pray:

thank you very much my brothers and my family for asking, me and my family are fine here, there was a big earthquake and aftershocks continue and it is over 160, me and my family are staying on the streets because it is very dangerous to enter the houses, I ask you to keep your prayers for us, we haven’t slept for 2 days :sob::persevere:

12 Likes

Take care everyone. And stay safe :pray:

1 Like

thank you :fist: :black_heart: :black_heart:

1 Like

Praying for Turkey & Syria

1 Like

The situation in Turkey is really bad. There are 81 cities in Turkey and 12 of them were seriously affected by the earthquake. 5 cities were the cities most affected by the earthquake.

There are currently more than +300 (Officially Known) deaths in the country of Syria, which is not only the cities but also the border neighbor of Turkey.

In Turkey, there are +1500 deaths (According to Official Data) and it is reported that more than 2000+ buildings have been destroyed.

And according to official data, the biggest earthquake that has happened in the last 100 years has occurred in turkey, I have added a few pictures below, please keep your prayers. :pray:

All earthquakes in Turkey in the last 16 hours:
https://deprem.afad.gov.tr/last-earthquakes.html

1 Like

RIP to all the victims and prayers and strength to their relatives and friends, and to everyone else affected by this tragedy

1 Like

May Allah help those who are suffering and grant those who have passed away jannah ameen🙏

3 Likes

don’t have words to express my feelings, after saw this footage. :smiling_face_with_tear:please help :pray:

2 Likes

That is heartbreaking!

What a horrible news i send my prayers to all the Turkish and Syrian people. :frowning:

1 Like

It’s horrible. Strength and patience to the Turkish and Syrian people :pray: :unamused:

The death toll in Turkey has exceeded 1,760, while some 1,000 are confirmed to have died in Syria.

The WHO has warned that those numbers are likely to increase as much as eight times, as rescuers find more victims in the rubble.

WHO says it might get to like 15,000 deaths… scary

1 Like

It’s already showing more than 3000 on news. :pray::cry: God bless to them and their families!

1 Like

Praying for Turkey & Syria, stay safe!

Praying for you all :frowning:

Prayers for Turkey and Syria :pray::pleading_face:, stay safe everyone

As a Turk, I would like to express my gratitude to the entire SWAPD management team

1 Like

We should start a relief fund on here to pour into as well as a credible organization to donate it to, to aid in this. :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Yeah I agree with that. I’m close to the earthquake zones now and there are almost no houses left standing.