SWAPD sends prayers to Turkey and those affected by todays earthquake disasters

We are safe but I am not happy. A lot of people are on the street and it’s cold.

2 Likes

Send to Syria as well :pray:

1 Like

Stay safe, prayers for everyone in Turkey and Syria :heart:

1 Like

@starbucks are u w/ us bro ?

Praying for Turkey & Syria :pray:

1 Like

I hope to overcome the disaster with the least damage, and convey my best wishes to Turkey citizens.

@ferhatsaskin He lives in one of the cities affected by the earthquake.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing our pain :pray:

Istanbul is far from the current disaster. However, we have been experiencing small, perceptible aftershocks for 2 days.

I tried to reach Ferhat by phone a few hours ago, but there is a problem in the earthquake area due to telecommunication faults. I can’t hear from him right now

I hope more disasters do not happen.

4 Likes

:pray::pray::pray:

thank you very much my brothers and my family for asking, me and my family are fine here, there was a big earthquake and aftershocks continue and it is over 160, me and my family are staying on the streets because it is very dangerous to enter the houses, I ask you to keep your prayers for us, we haven’t slept for 2 days :sob::persevere:

12 Likes

Take care everyone. And stay safe :pray:

1 Like

thank you :fist: :black_heart: :black_heart:

1 Like

Praying for Turkey & Syria

1 Like

The situation in Turkey is really bad. There are 81 cities in Turkey and 12 of them were seriously affected by the earthquake. 5 cities were the cities most affected by the earthquake.

There are currently more than +300 (Officially Known) deaths in the country of Syria, which is not only the cities but also the border neighbor of Turkey.

In Turkey, there are +1500 deaths (According to Official Data) and it is reported that more than 2000+ buildings have been destroyed.

And according to official data, the biggest earthquake that has happened in the last 100 years has occurred in turkey, I have added a few pictures below, please keep your prayers. :pray:

All earthquakes in Turkey in the last 16 hours:
https://deprem.afad.gov.tr/last-earthquakes.html

1 Like

RIP to all the victims and prayers and strength to their relatives and friends, and to everyone else affected by this tragedy

1 Like

May Allah help those who are suffering and grant those who have passed away jannah ameen🙏

3 Likes

don’t have words to express my feelings, after saw this footage. :smiling_face_with_tear:please help :pray:

2 Likes

That is heartbreaking!

What a horrible news i send my prayers to all the Turkish and Syrian people. :frowning:

1 Like

It’s horrible. Strength and patience to the Turkish and Syrian people :pray: :unamused: