Swap'd should filter out some of the time wasters

While I love the site, I find that there are alot of people on here that are just wasting peoples times, and can’t really deliver the service they’re claiming. They’re mearly trying to middleman someone elses service. This leads to holding conversations with people, setting up deals, just for the “seller” to disappear when he realizes he won’t be able to sucessfully pull it off.

I’ve not only spoken to multiple of these time wasters, but even wasted time creating tickets with some of them, just for the service not to be delivered. These are the same people claiming theyre the “main providers” . If Swap’d could filter out some of these people, the site would be great.

I get that everyone wants to make a buck, but if you’re unable to deliver a service and dont already have something lined up with another seller for you to middleman services for them, then you shouldn’t be wasting peoples time.

5 Likes

Deal with reputable sellers, and if not, make sure to leave proper reviews for those who waste your time.

5 Likes

As much as we’d all like this, I think the best solution is what Teal said above. Dealing with reputable sellers, with a proven track record in the service they are selling, is the best way to make sure you get the top service & your time isn’t wasted

1 Like

If you open a ticket with an SCB member who has low reviews, broken English, and is new to the community, don’t be surprised if they fail to deliver what they promise. It’s not that hard to carefully select the right vendor.

3 Likes

Let me guess, you’ve been making tickets with members who have zero reviews, no profile pictures, and a red warning on their account.

1 Like

Everyone can fail tickets regardless of member rank, we been had this talk days ago

1 Like