SWAPD Victim Fund is live! Discuss it!

For more information, please see: SWAPD Victim Fund

2 Likes

Hi Swapd Admin, i just now found out about this Victim Fund topic on Swapd. This is a great cause designed by the team. I was wondering how does it work and distribute to the victims.

I lost over $1k last year here because someone pretended to be me during my transaction and got all the money so does it apply to me in this case. Thank you for reading!

Your case doesn’t qualify for compensation, unfortunately. Those funds are very limited, so we have a strict policy on who gets refunded.

For more info, see:

I got scammed by a swapd user for a forbes article, sadly this was done out of the platform. I have all the text needed and all this persons info. I have been waiting so long to receive the refund, but nothing…

Dors this apply?

:grimacing:

@Caviston - No, it doesn’t apply.

Open a topic on the warning section if he’s on swapd

2 Likes

How am i not qualified for this…:smiling_face_with_tear:

How did someone pretend to be you?

Somebody literally signed in my account and pretended to be me during my transaction and sent the seller and you guys saw it his USDT or crypto address i dont remember exactly

I was at work in Tiggy Delivery store in Downtown Vancouver that day as i remember vividly, i went on Swapd during lunch break or sth and I was in awe, shock and confusion that the transaction said completed

So who’s fault is that? Ours, or yours?

oh hey another vancouverite

2 Likes

I literally didnt wanna sell that instagram page of mine or not at $1k or whatever i had to cuz my passed grandma in Vietnam was dealing with 2 cancers, so my mom asked me to send some money for her meds and i had to sell that ig page quickly for that. She passed away i remember i did go up here to say that. You guys helped me trace it down and it was the fking dude somewhere in States, somebody on Swapd also got fked by him and came to report and that person went on to text that fking guy and all he said was what like he wasnt scared and come do sth bout it, wasnt it??

Hi yes im from Vancouver, last year i worked for Tiggy in downtown haha

Ok so only if it was Swapds fault then this fund will help? Gotcha just wanna ask and make sure I guess i was just unlucky

damn man sorry to hear that about your grandma. how did someone get into your account though?

No, not only. But we cannot honor cases such as yours because it will open the flood gates to scammers who will abuse our victim fund simply by writing “HEY IT WASN’T ME IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE.”

I have no idea bro. Maybe my password got leaked or sth then he literally came and pretended to be me and literally sent the seller his USDT address, i was so confused and surreal i thought i was high. I think i might still have those archived msgs during that transaction here somewhere. Swapd admin helped me trace down and they found 2 different IPs logged in my account that time. 1 from me in Vancouver and 1 from a dude in Utah or somewhere in States and i think he was also ID verified here or sth cuz Swapd admin was able to pull up hid ID that time as i remember. I saw his Facebook account too he was married or sth

crazy story man thats unfortunate