SWAPD Video Contest! Win 1000 USDT by posting the most liked (SWAPD related) video!

Hello!

We’re taking a short break from our raffle contest and moving on to something fun! No, this time it’s not a meme contest. This will take a little bit more work as this contest is designated only for video content. This is also why this contest pays better, as the winner will receive a 1000 USDT reward.

Ready to get started? Here is how you win!

1. Create a video that’s related to our website. It can be funny, sad, cool, it can be whatever. You don’t have to show yourself in it and heck, it doesn’t have to even be your video, as long as you customize it somehow. See example one and two to get a better idea. It doesn’t have to be professionally made, as long as it was made (or edited) by you and as long as it’s somewhat related to SWAPD.
  2. Once you have your video ready you will need to upload it to YouTube.
  3. When ready, share the link to this topic.

We want to use YouTube because our website is bad at processing large media files. As long as you drop a YouTube link anywhere in your post the video will auto embed.

The 1000 USDT winner will be…

… the person who posts a video that receives the most likes from other SWAPD members. We will tally up the likes on April 30th, 6 PM CET.

Who can play?

1. SWAPD Users = Yes
  2. SWAPD Moderators = Yes
  3. SWAPD Admins = No

Disclaimer: In case of a draw, SWAPD staff will pick the winner based on their registration date. The oldest user will take the prize. In case of any unforeseen problems, SWAPD staff reserves the right to decide the final outcome.

13 Likes

Now that one month will be heck lot of fun , cant wait to see the posts coming .

2 Likes

Okay. Here we go.

7 Likes

Swapd admins:

13 Likes

ROFL, I love both of those :rofl:

@Brant @trending

2 Likes

INVALID ENTRY:

11 Likes

Lmao

Lol this is how I feel

9 Likes

Second most liked will get 500$ from me :v:

10 Likes

I have deleted all the non-relevant responses because it was getting too spammy. Keep it contest-related only. Thank you.

3 Likes

Looks like the easiest contest ever, @trending looking to win with just 5 likes.

1 Like

Woah, no activity…

Videos are harder to make, and people are lazy (including me).

1 Like

9 Likes

:smiley:
Can confirm, can run fast. The slowest person on our staff is @mae.

2 Likes

I just let my lawyers run. Work smarter, not harder.

2 Likes

7 Likes

What are euro’s? Is that used in Monopoly?

2 Likes

Something like that

12 Likes