SWAPD - Year one. A community in the making!

Even though our domain was registered in March last year, we didn’t really start operations until April/May of 2017. This means that we’re one year old now, and we would like to use this opportunity to give you a glimpse of what SWAPD has accomplished. While these following numbers/facts may not impress you, we are proud of what we have achieved, and we want to share our journey with you.

Interesting SWAPD facts!

1. 2000 members!

We’re a few members shy of 2000. That’s 5,4 signups a day.

2. Over 260 completed transactions since we’ve launched.

Doesn’t sound like much, considering the length of our existence. However, this market is quite small and scaling it is difficult. We also don’t have the exact numbers on checkout tickets, as we’ve switched support platforms a few months after launching. But a ballpark figure hovers around 260 completed transactions, which gives us 0,6 transactions a day, or a complete sale every two days.

3. Over 290 members suspended!

We’re not going to lie, if you had access to our company inbox, you would think people hate us. But, 99% of the complaints come from scammers and people who don’t like our rules but still want to use our service. We said it before and will say it again. We’re not like other platforms. We have strict rules that we enforce to the max!

4. Sales volume

While we will not release the exact sales volume of our company, we can tell you that the cheapest ticket ever conducted was for 10 USD, and the most expensive, 45000 USD.

5. Traffic

Since the beginning, we’ve registered 1.8M hits, 90K user-to-user messages, 8.1k likes, 48K profile views, and 2600 listings.

6. Member safety

Since our creation, we’ve only had four clients who have suffered/reported a loss.
(We have refunded three of them) We believe this is a fantastic track record, considering the hostile environment we operate in.

7. Checkout tickets

Did you know that only 40% tickets ever go through? That’s right, 60% of our tickets get canceled for reasons such as:

1. Bad audit
  2. Failed seller verification
  3. Abandoned user accounts

8. Response times

While we don’t have exact figures, we are fairly sure that 9 out of 10 tickets get a staff member assigned to it in less than 5 minutes. SWAPD staffs Admins in all the major time zones, which means there is always someone on call!

You guys made all this possible, so on behalf of the entire team, we would like to thank you for using SWAPD!

P.S. I will post more interesting facts when they come to me, right now, my head is empty!

16 Likes

45k :+1:

1 Like

Congrats on the success of this great service you have made! #6 is an awesome stat!

2 Likes

We’re quite sure the number is a tad higher, but we’re only counting the people who actually filed a dispute (some people don’t care and move on if something goes bad). But, overall, it’s a very good safety record!

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1:…nice!!!

2 Likes

Another fun fact, support response times! 90% of our tickets get an initial response within 5 minutes!

If you ever used Escrow/Sedo, you would know that sometimes it takes days for staff to respond. We are quicker! Almost lighting fast :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, that was Reddit acc I bought :smiley:
May 2019. 6k registered members :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m so happy I found this site honestly, its my go to. Way better communication than any other forum out there! Hopefully you guys hit massive numbers this year!

4 Likes

@SWAPD, you forgot to mention the most complicated ticket. :smiley:

3 Likes

Congrats and keep up the good work :+1:t2:

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like

Congrats :blush:.I’m very happy to be part of this community

2 Likes

Great achievements.

But I’ll suggest SWAPD to promote this Forum via Google Adword. They should earmark 20% of total income to Advertising. They are mature and have one year experience.

They need more and more and more people here. There are 1000s of people who are being scammed on daily basis but they don’t know about this Forum. They need to at least hear about it.

And Player-Up and EpicNPC are so complicated and full of Scammers these days.

Thanks

2 Likes

We tried, @Hussey. But our website facilitates the sale of accounts, which violate Terms of Service of other services, so Google will not approve us. There is just no viable way to advertise this service. Other forums don’t allow ads for other forums, and Google rejected us. We tried reddit ads too, but we got rejected.

I am open to ideas on how to advertise this damn website :smiley:

1 Like

And Facebook has also banned the URL of SWAPD.

So, I’ll suggest:
Banner Ads on different famous Sites.
Paid Referral System.
Smaller Ads in Print Media of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal in particular and European, USA, UK’s Print Media in general. Believe me it will really work.

Another best of the best method to promote your Forum. I’ll discuss that with you privately. I’m going to DM you.

Thanks

2 Likes

lmaooo yeah because the only way i found this website was through viral accounts… like i signed up and then i received an email about this one… people need to know about this site for real… there are big accounts out there that people want to sell but are afraid of getting scammed

2 Likes

Can you guys share more info about the page sold for 45k? I mean thats impressive, can you tell us what kind of page was it?

2 Likes

Well it isn’t fair to share details for privacy and other reasons of course.

But the bigger transactions we have seen on platform have been for large twitters, extremely active Facebook pages and good performing YouTube channels.

All of these almost always come with the ability to prove revenue that they are already making, not the often “you can make thousands with this page if you monetize” that’s why people can do proper due dilligence and know what returns they can expect while purchasing.

2 Likes

I hope one of the pages I have will cross the 45k price.

It is my shaved knuckle in the hole.

The 45K transaction wasn’t for a single page, by the way. It was a bulk type of deal.
In my eight years of doing this, the most expensive page (single page) that went through our doors (ViralAccounts) was a >1m page that sold for almost 40K. But, those days are way over with the recent Facebook changes.