SWAPD5K Contest! Win 5000 USD dollars just by buying and selling on SWAPD - UPDATE: WE HAVE OUR WINNERS!

UPDATE - 01.04.2022

We’ve closed the gates, no further entries will be allowed!

You can download it here:
SWAPD 5K Contest - Sheet1.pdf (248.0 KB)

The drawing will take place here: RandomPicker - draw winners for giveaway, raffle or competition
On April 4th, 6 PM CET. Don’t miss it!

Hello, you glorious SWAPD members!

It’s time for a contest. And this time, it’s a BIG one! Thanks to one of our members who gave us the idea (@coehn), we are officially hosting a raffle. This contest will last through February and March, and the winner will be announced (or should we say drawn) on April 4th, 2022. So without wasting time, let’s get into details.

What can you win?

• 1st prize is a 5000 USD reward paid out in USDT.
  • 2nd prize is a 1x Feature Homepage ad (30 days, fourth slot). A 2000 USD value.
  • 3rd prize winner receives 3x no SWAPD fee coupons, good on transactions up to 3000 USD. A 1000 USD value.

How can you win?

To participate in our 5000 USD raffle contest, members must close at least one successful ticket by April 1st, 2022, whether as a buyer or a seller. The raffle weighs entries, so the more tickets a member closes, the more chances they will have during the draw. A live drawing of the winners will be on April 4th, 2022, at 6 PM CET via RandomPicker.com.

Rules:

Entries will be automatically collected by SWAPD and processed by RandomPicker.com software. Each closed sale increases your chances of winning.

• Each closed ticket will add both the buyer and seller to the raffle pool.
  • The last entries will be accepted on March 31st, 2022.
  • Tickets opened before the contest announcement that are closed before March 31st, 2022, will count and be added to the pool.
  • The live drawing will be conducted via RandomPicker.com. The link to the drawing will be shared on SWAPD on April 1st, 2022.
  • Refunded/canceled tickets will not count, and the entries will be corrected.
  • The public record of this registered raffle can be found here: Random Picker Record: SWAPD 5K Contest (745111)

Frequently asked questions:

Will there be a live drawing?
Yes. However, it will be computer generated live on RandomPicker.com.

What do I have to do in order to win?
To qualify, all you need is a single purchase (or sale) on SWAPD by the end of March 31st. Of course, the more sales/purchases you have will increase your chances of winning.

Can I see how many tickets I’ve closed before the drawing begins?
Yes, we will upload a CSV file to this topic before the drawing starts, it will outline all the users and the number of closed tickets.

How does RandomPicker.com work and pick the winner?
They have their own algorithm for handling raffles. For more info, see: Random Number Generator

How does the live draw look like?
It’s quite simple, you can see it in action here:

That’s IT! We would like to wish everyone good luck and see you in April :slight_smile: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Disclaimer:
A higher number of entries increases your chances of winning but does not guarantee it. The entire process of the contest is handled by RandomPicker.com. For transparency, and before the raffle begins, SWAPD will publicize a CSV file that will reveal the number of contestants and the number of their entries. SWAPD reserves the right to remove any contestant without any given notice, for any reason.

32 Likes

Like this comment if you think that the comments below don’t will win.

4 Likes

I’m gonna win this. Just letting you know.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry but I win this !

5 Likes

To qualify, all you need is a single purchase (or sale) on SWAPD by the end of March 31st. Of course, the more sales/purchases you have will increase your chances of winning.

do you mean on march 31st or before march 31st?
also if its 31st march what about the grace

The ticket has to be closed as successful by March 31st, end of day.

3 Likes

:scream::fire::money_with_wings:

2 Likes

@Brant is mad because now that he is a mod he can’t win :frowning:

4 Likes

Wow this is amazing and every single person has a chance to win. Good luck to everybody SWAPDS coming like SANTA at the moment

3 Likes

The Tickets that are currently open are a part of this Raffle?

1 Like

Ahh yes, inj3cting my h4cks n0w

3 Likes

Also @SWAPD, the contest is starting from now, right?

1 Like

This is awesome! Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Yes

Also @Swapd, the contest is starting from now, right?

Yes

And what about closed tickets this month already?

Nice contest!

ez win :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

No. Sorry!