SWAPD5K Contest! Win 5000 USD dollars just by buying and selling on SWAPD - UPDATE: WE HAVE OUR WINNERS!

Thanks for the report, @starbucks.

14 Likes

Good byee :wilted_flower:

1 Like

Lots of users on the list are close to (or surpassed) 30 tickets!

10 Likes

Noobs

5 Likes

Is there any list update?

Let me win, I will share 5k those hit like on my post :wink:

1 Like

The end is near!! Who will win?

Here are the latest updated stats on the top 30 users who are competing in our SWAPD5K contest!

@Billywuk is in the absolute lead with 40 closed tickets! However, as we’ve mentioned earlier, EVERYONE has a chance to win. Having a higher ticket count improves your chances, but by no means does it guarantee it.

The turnout!

• Since the contest started (Feb 1st), we’ve closed 1469 tickets.
  • Over 500 users (buyers/sellers) are currently participating.
  • Currently, that’s 27 closed transactions per day.
  • That’s 1.1 tickets closed every hour!

And you guys wonder sometimes why it takes us a little longer to respond! We can safely say that we’ve noticed increased sales and traffic on SWAPD. Is it the contest? We don’t know, but there is a good chance it played a significant factor. We’re contemplating whether to make these types of contests a regular thing on SWAPD.

Fair warning, though. We’re taking a break from big contests in April, as we have significant development expenses planned in our budget. We will still launch a smaller contest, though. Waiting for your ideas! If all goes well, we will resume the raffle contest in May.

A big thank you for participating in this contest and thank you for using SWAPD!

7 Likes

Hmmmm letme research on what @Billywuk is selling 🫣

1 Like

Watermelon

1 Like

Lol

@SWAPD is there a option for me to block a specific user?

2 Likes

Twitter followers i got it

1 Like

Not allowed

1 Like

Damnnnnn his fast. As we don’t have that option can i request that this is implemented soon. Many thanks

ezgif-2-d333ce4ecd

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA that actually made me laugh

1 Like

Firing on Twitter Account creator,
Intialising server resources,
Loading NFT images,
Creating accounts,
Assigning images,
Account creation completed,
Sending followers…

1 Like

@SWAPD could i upgrade the block button to maybe like a secret hit man squad or something please? Ive got a little problem

1 Like

PM me

2 Likes

Me, do you know my betcoin address?

3 Likes