SWAPD Digest? What’s this? What are we digesting? Long story short, we’ve opened this category to briefly discuss things happening inside our little world. We will bring you the latest news on who does what, who’s the best, and shine the light on promising listings hand-picked by SWAPD staff.
- At the moment, he is currently managing 62 open tickets. To let that sink in, our company (as a total), currently averages 250 +/- open tickets at any time. So, the amount of volume Lunar brings and is able to manage is astounding.
- The amount of checkout tickets doesn’t stop @Lunar from being professional, responsive, and kind to his clients. We’re amazed that he is able to respond to all of his clients nearly on daily basis. Answering questions, giving updates, and guiding them in the right direction. As staff, we really don’t have much to do while watching over his tickets.
- Over a 90% success rate. Yes, @Lunar promises GUARANTEED verification services. But even he isn’t able to hit the nail on the head every time. However, getting verified on FB/IG isn’t easy, so a 90% success rate is a huge feat, in our opinion.
To sum up, if you’re looking to get verified on FB/IG, you can safely consider @Lunar for your projects. But please don’t take this post as a single possible option you may have for verifying your Facebook and Instagram accounts. There are plenty of other sellers who also deliver on SWAPD. Notable mentions go out to @Hermes and @Brxx, and a few more users whom we will discuss in our later SWAPD Digest pieces. But for now, this article is about @Lunar, and let’s stick to that.
If you’re interested in getting your Facebook or Instagram account verified, check out his thread here:
Let us pick your brain, tell us a little about yourself (if you like). Users want to know!
- How many hours per day do you work on your SWAPD projects?
- On how many other sites do you offer your services?
- What was the fastest Facebook/Instagram verification you have done?
- Did any of your clients lose the verification badge after getting verified? If yes, why did it happen?
- What’s your favorite color?
- Do you like @RandyMarsh?
You don’t have to answer these questions if you don’t like, we understand. We just wanted to let you know your work is appreciated and we would like to thank you for using SWAPD!