The first member who reaches 1 000 000 USD in sales/purchases on SWAPD gets an all-paid trip to the islands of Maldives!

@SWAPD you could also come up with something for the Diamond club too; like a mastermind or meetup; that’s more like a realistic goal for many sellers here :smiley: That way at least a dozen people can join the event :smiley:

Also, maybe you could have a separate page for the top members with their ranking based on the total sales and purchase volume. That would add some inspiration and encouragement to rank well in the list and push others down lol. It’ll be a cool thing to have.

12 Likes

@mayan agreed. very good idea.

4 Likes

yair tonight:
selling vatragames[.]com for USD $999,995 + swapd fees

10 Likes

I’ll sell it for $999,995 without swapd fees if u are interested goofy.

4 Likes

sorry, i only have $999.994 in my swapd balance

6 Likes

The day i reach that milestone, i will throw a party on swapd, will give 10K$ to new peoples.
But for that i need to take re-birth because I’m totally idiot right now.

3 Likes

I’d love to have a meet up with swapd staff and members!

I’m willing to host an event + accomodations for the SWAPD STAFF if you guys willing to make this event happen in PAKISTAN :heart_eyes::heart:

@SWAPD what do you think? Would you like to visit Pakistan?

1 Like

Pakistan wasn’t on my TO DO list :smiley: Isn’t it super hot there?

4 Likes

No it is not, some areas are but it depends on the weather :smiley:

Pakistan is very beautiful and i bet you’ll love it :two_hearts:

8 Likes

I have to say, those mountains are absolutely beautiful and Astola Island gives me epic chills.

3 Likes

Pakistan is very beautiful and i bet you’ll love it :two_hearts:

Pakistan is definitely beautiful, especially in the country side (I’ve never been, but seen, read and heard stuff from friends and colleagues) and you guys would love the food.

You might find some similarities in their food maybe with some of our Indian dishes; i bet you love spices :smiley: :smiley:

Oh and I think Pakistan has all kind of weather regions at all time; it’s a big country. So you would not have to worry about it much. Beautiful valleys and mountains. (courtesy: movies/news :D)

And for anyone who would love to visit Goa or HCM, I’m around :smiley:

5 Likes

who already reached 1,000,000 in sales doesn’t need anyone to pay for him/her so pay it for me :crazy_face:

1l8thn

7 Likes

You’re gonna love it in real :heart:
@SWAPD @Alpha and all the staff, do consider my offer please I’m serious!

I can arrange the all pakistan tour for you guys and it will all be sponsored by me.

Lmk if you guys do consider this, we will discuss more about it :smiley: I’m excited!

1 Like

Can I even visit Pakistan as an Israeli? I dont know if we are allowed also it might be dangerous for me I feel like

6 Likes

You can’t go anywhere! Plus @SWAPD probably wouldn’t go if you were going :wink:

1 Like

I think you can but as a Pakistani I can’t travel to Israel. ( I’d still confirm about this and let you know )
And about your safety, I don’t think it’s dangerous for you even if you disclose that you’re a Jew or Israeli, we Pakistani are known best for hospitality.

No, I think swapd would love to go with yair So he can roast him in real 24/7 :joy::joy:

Official Israeli Gov site:

Pakistan
In light of the presence and intense activity of terrorist elements, and due to the extreme Muslim presence throughout Pakistan that is hostile to Israel, there is a real risk to the security of Israelis visiting / staying in this country.

Also Boogey cant go he is Indian its even worse for him lol. I think.

Well. You can get the admins to visit they are all europeans :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Please don’t believe everything the media or politicians says about people from Pakistan. I have worked with plenty of people from Pakistan (yes, I’m an Indian) and I can honestly say that they have been really friendly, welcoming, and good people.

Nobody’s is going to trouble you, unless you really make some trouble :grin:

They’re just like us all, people :blush:

You can find good, bad or worse people; in any country, in any communities. It’s definitely not about a country or religion in particular; it’s just people. Majority of the people everywhere are good at heart. I could be wrong, but that’s how I see it.

9 Likes

I did not look at the media, I looked at Israel’s official gov site. I’m with you on everything you just said. But there are extremists everwhere so its scary as an Israeli to go to a muslim country like Pakistan. What can we do… thats life

3 Likes