The Ingenious TikTok Growth Method of @someone and @ag

Among the “devious licks” and dance skits, TikTok users have recently come across the users “someone” and “ag” in various TikTok videos’ comment sections. Surrounded by hype, likes and comments, these users, and a few others, have cracked the code to growing their TikTok accounts by hundreds of thousands of followers a day.

Several other accounts have joined in on the trend, which seemingly only works for verified TikTok accounts.

“Who Am I? :scream:

While people like to keep their secrets to themselves, we believe in educating the industry, and allowing them to join trends while they still can.

These accounts can often be spotted in comment sections of viral videos, leaving comments like;

• “Who Am I?”
  • “We’re private right now. Request to follow & find out who I am!”
  • “We only accept cool people. Follow if you think you stand a chance!”

With the follow requests piling up, these accounts can be seen going public once or twice a day, which automatically accepts all pending follow requests. During the “build-up” of the follow requests, these accounts stay private while inviting TikTokers to follow them.

So what are you waiting for? Become a famous TikToker today, with a pre-verified TikTok account from one of our amazing sellers!

15 Likes

Thank you.

if they got 9m followers just from commenting

• “Who Am I?”
  • “We’re private right now. Request to follow & find out who I am!”
  • “We only accept cool people. Follow if you think you stand a chance!”

then holy ■■■■ tiktok is a useless platform lol

1 Like

I haven’t posted for a long time. Tiktok keeps me banned lmao

Hi, @/someone actually grew 9M in 2 days. Sadly, the owner is a scammer

Facebook Fanpages used to grow to millions of followers without a single post back in the day. All you needed is a semi-funny title like “Hello, hey pretty!!! J/K you ugly”.

2 Likes

I use TikTok as a dating app

3 Likes

Its stupid to empty a verified acc, TikTok has guidelines for verifications similar to IG. You need one post, a bio and profile pic + be active. Buuuut, TikTok doesnt monitor their platform as good as IG

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Thanks, Great insight, I was wondering (as i don’t have much experience on tiki toki) they use some sort of Auto commenting program and Auto follower accepts program, isn’t it easy for TikTok to catch up & ban them ?

i am pretty sure They guys over at tiktok are aware of this

It’s all manual. Switching from private to public automatically accepts all follow requests.

1 Like

We will see him on Swapd.

they both lost verification badge for now

1 Like