The Platinum Plaquette - Introducing the Multi-Millionaire Club Award (MMC)

OK, so maybe this award isn’t as original as our other Millionaire and Diamond Club awards. However, this is our way of sending a big thanks to our members, who are the best business tycoons the world of social media has ever seen. If you’re new to SWAPD and wonder what this is all about, read our MC qualifications thread.

The Platinum Plaquette - What is it?

The Platinum Plaquette is a custom-made gift made for members who reached 2,000,000 USD in sales or purchases (or combined). This is our way of saying thank you for being a loyal and dedicated SWAPD member.

• Made out of pure, platinum (like) material :slight_smile:
  • Engraved with the latest laser technology!
  • Handcrafted in a small European country!
  • Designed by SWAPD staff!
  • Packaged in a fancy box!
  • Solid wooden frame!

Who will receive this incredible award?

Currently, only two members qualify.

• @Logotyp24 - His purchase numbers are hidden from the public, so we cannot reveal them. However, the number is staggering!
  • @Lunar - Our in-house CNN/NBC/BBC/and whatever else you want to call him. Lunar is the PR king! If you want to be famous online, he is the guy to talk to. Currently, @Lunar sold/spent 2,475,073 USD on SWAPD.

We have a long line of power sellers waiting to get their MMC award!

Even though we’re shipping only two of these awards at the moment, there are a bunch of other business masterminds on SWAPD who are getting closer to the 2M mark. SWAPD is the place where you can earn serious money! Just take @Lunar’s example. We divided his 2,475,073 USD earnings by the number of months he has been on SWAPD (roughly 36). That’s 68,752 USD income per month. Considering a 40-hour workweek, the numbers @Lunar is making look really, really good.

Result

Unadjusted Holidays & vacation days adjusted
Hourly $438.84 $396.65
Daily $3,510.74 $3,173.17
Weekly $17,554 $15,866
Bi-weekly $35,107 $31,732
Semi-monthly $38,033 $34,376
Monthly $76,066 $68,752
Quarterly $228,198 $206,256
Annual $912,793 $825,024

We hope this will instill a little motivation in everyone. If the big dogs can do it, why not you?

20 Likes

@Lunar @Logotyp24 - Please PM staff to receive your award!

This platinum plaque will be sent to every member after every extra million they make on SWAPD!

I hope our members are able to collect enough of these to fill in a big wall! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No one cares :frowning:

I do!! Sending a PM Now - Thank you Swapd :heart:

3 Likes

Nice! Out of all the awards, I still like the Diamond one the most :smiley:

9 Likes

1 Like

epic work!!

1 Like

He wants to Push me for 2M @Brant.

Not going to happen with your 10 USDT tickets.

Time to come out of vacation :confused: :zipper_mouth_face:

You are always on vacation!

You should try too xD feel good haha.

1 Like