The solution for facebook ads restricted problem

Property type: facebook ads restricted
Why is it unique?: 100 % helpfull
Price: 30 $ + swapd fee

Description:
Hello
Recently, the Facebook administration changed its policies in dealing with ad accounts, and most of you were surprised that his ad account was restricted on the pretext that he violated the Facebook policy (although he did not violate it), and asked him to confirm his identity and after doing so his ad account was not activated and he was not allowed to do so. with another review.
This problem has disrupted the interests of many people, especially those who use Facebook ads as a source of income for them.
In this service, we provide you with a solution to this problem in a period not exceeding 3 days, and at a reasonable price, so that we can confirm your identity and allow you to request another review
Note 01: The service is guaranteed, and if it does not work for you, we will refund the full amount to you

Note 02 : i will not ask you to give me your login (email + password)

Moving to #unique-services
@moderators

1 Like

I need this service. Let’s start a ticket

1 Like

@mus_ta_pha Can you fix disabled ad account?

1 Like

Please send e sceeenshot of your problem and i will see

Bump

Bump

@SWAPD can you reopen please ?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Bump

bump

bump

bump

Can you get account fixed which is completely restricted for advertising ? Appeal forms are disabled as well .

Must to send me screenshot

Interested in some help related to this issue and ad accounts being disabled. Please message me very serious

1 Like

Avaible?

1 Like

Send me screenshot of your problem

Hi do you deal with “this is our final decision” restrictions?