The Source Magazine

Service type: Press Release
Price: 2600$ (SWAPD fee)

Description: Do I Need Press?

Why is having press so valuable for your brand?

Press drives your brand instant credibility and authority online. We help flood your name all over google on high ranking sources so when someone looks you up…YOU"RE THERE!

In 2021, everyone is using the internet as we all know which is why it’s more important than ever to build a strong presence. Press gives you organic search results so when someone looks into you, they can learn about you, understand your story and instantly feel more trust!

Everyone wants to be verified but unfortunately that just isn’t possible without press and publications. This is the first step to verifying your brand online forever legitimizing who you are in your industry and positioning your brand at the top where it deserves to be!

Benefits of Having Press

• Immediate Credibility
    We insure that when someone searches your name on google they are flooded with article links talking about your brand. Driving you instant credibility so people trust you immediately!

• Massive Exposure

We get you articles in the top ranking sources, websites and magazines in the world getting thousands of new eyes on your brand immediately. New people now come across your brand with instant trust so you can easily convert them into a loyal customer!

• More Business

We live by, “Your Network is Your Net worth”. When you have press written about you all over the internet, your network immediately expands now having the opportunity of millions of new eyes that would have never known about you before learning about your brand!

ATTENTION

Guys the source is a very high valuable magazine. This is not a guest post this is a PERMANENT post. There is a huge! Difference guest post means that you’ll pay less for the source where it’s will be cheap but after a while your link will disappear you don’t want that to happen. So know it’s more harder to get people permanent there because in reality the source is not for random artists. My team and I we make it happen. And your article will be written by the best publicist in the industry. It’s definitely worth your investment. Hit me up and let me know and I’ll iron out all the steps of the process :muscle:t3::facepunch:t2:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.