The status of SWAPD

Not trying to spread FUD or anything because I genuinely love this platform, so please take this post as constructive feedback.

How does anyone accomplish anything here or even reach diamond status unless they’re a service provider?
Most of the service providers either a) don’t reply or stall, or b) resell services at a 5x markup.

Lately, many of my attempts to find services have ended in disappointment.
Despite having numerous contacts who approach me for services, they end up getting them done 5x cheaper and quicker elsewhere.

I’m not sure if others are having a better experience than me, but I believe some quality checks need to be implemented here.

TL;DR: Swapd is now flooded with overpriced reseller service providers who provide subpar services and something needs to be done.

/rant over

23 Likes

Weren’t there just a surge of members awarded diamond in the last few weeks?
@SWAPD

5 Likes

I have noticed a lot of sellers do not reply or takes days to respond.

I agree on this.

Even high tier members.

A lot of useless sellers joined recently providing trash.

12 Likes

This is a serious problem here.

4 Likes

Truth be told, accounts/pages aren’t that much in demand anymore. Majority of the tickets on SWAPD are now services like unbans, verifications, deindexing, etc. We’ve welcomed quite a bit of new DC members over the past few weeks, majority primarily being buyers.

We rely on members like you all to identify and remove listings from sellers who either don’t frequent SWAPD to an adequate level, or who simply don’t respond to people. If you come across any sellers like this, flag it with SWAPD staff, and we’ll review & take action.

As for reselling, not much can be done. It’s business at the end of the day. That said, reselling a SWAPD service, on SWAPD, is against our rules, so if that’s what you’re referring to, then we’ll take action.

We acknowledge that there are low quality services on site, but as with anything, we have to give everyone a chance. We have been removing services and listings that have proven 0% success rates, but tracking this is challenging due to the sheer amount of new services being posted everyday.

We could potentially use our SWAPD Digest category to feature more price-friendly services from direct suppliers. Perhaps that could solve some of the issues you’ve outlined, at least.

Thanks for your feedback!

18 Likes

Legit seller under the water :joy:

1 Like

How are you enforcing this policy? Many of the top-tier sellers on this platform also have contact outside of SWAPD. The issue I’m facing is that I’m seeking quotes from multiple top sellers here, only to find out they’ve already provided quotes to others, even though my client exclusively goes through me for services.

3 Likes

This isn’t something that can be stopped lol

2 Likes

We only have oversight of what happens on SWAPD. Though, when/if the tickets end up starting on SWAPD (e.g seller 1 sells a service to buyer 1, and buyer 1 sells it to buyer 2 at the same time), then we intervene.

6 Likes

100 000 USD is hard to make, no matter how you slice it. And yes, account selling is down compared to what it was years ago, if you have quality stuff, it will still sell in a good five-digit range. So, the main problem is crappy stuff that’s flooding us; no way to stop it; we can only limit it with everyone’s help.

5 Likes

Im trying to buy services with no luck, i have a handfull of clients but they all come back getting it done for like i said quicker and 5x cheaper.
What im saying is perhaps add some checks on best pricing, (Yes i know its a free market) but if everyone comes here only reselling services from tg or forums then this place is doomed.

P.s top ranked providers here more oftrn cant get something done that gets taken cared within hours from some tg teen

6 Likes

I’m encountering the same issues.

I’ve got two tickets open with a Swapd partner. They said it’d be done in 30 days, but it’s been around 90 days.

I was also told ~1 week for a username change and it’s been 15 days and no real updates have been given. The seller advertises 24hr.

I also agreed on a price for an unban via a thread where the seller advertises 20 minutes. It’s been 2 days and I just heard back that it won’t go to his normal rep due to pricing. I wish I were told that upfront. I wasted time & look dumb to my partner.

Lots of other tickets have failed, even though sellers claim they have all the info needed and assure a 100% success rate. I left negative feedback for a VIP seller who promised 24 hours but hadn’t even started after 3 days.

A ton of top people can’t deliver and aren’t being upfront about their services. I’ve had a lot of trouble lately on X (Twitter) requests, but I’m super upfront and transparent about it before opening tickets.

10 Likes

I have been facing same issue lot of people are just wasting time in Ticket like idiots

5 Likes

I wasted 10 days on Telegram ban he was very confident and kept on extending and then was not able to deliver.

2 Likes

Did you leave negative feedback? I’ve noticed a lot of sellers won’t open tickets now ahead of time; they’re dealing privately to avoid potential negative feedback incase they can’t deliver.

But even those in tickets, it’s clear people aren’t leaving proper feedback.

4 Likes

Bro im coming off as a noob lol, top providers cant do any service meanwhile client gets it done within hours from someone random :joy:

2 Likes

And sorry for outing a dm but what is this request…
“Twitter gold”

4 Likes

Wow. That’s definitely not needed. He’s just going to simply apply to X Gold like anyone can. There’s zero reason he should need this (coming from the guy who’s delivered more Gold than all sellers combined on Swapd).

There’s a chance he can have a rep escalate the review, but he doesn’t need any of this info.

Cc @trustworthy

2 Likes

Lmao yea right if he had a rep hed just push it.
Bro trying to get lucky :rofl:

2 Likes

Correct; he’d have you apply and then escalate a case. 100% trying to get lucky

2 Likes