This is why you fail!

Unlocking Sales Success on SWAPD: Transform Your Listings with These Pro Tips!

Hey SWAPD community! Do you see the screenshot above? That’s a prime example of a poorly written listing.

Let’s get real for a moment. Have you ever scrolled through some of the sales threads here and thought, “Hmm, that’s pretty underwhelming”? Well, you’re not alone. It seems like a ton of us are missing the mark when it comes to crafting our sales pitches. And guess what? This could be the very thing that’s holding back your sales. But fear not! We’re here to shine a light on how you can turn things around and make your listings pop.

Context matters!

First things first, if your sales thread is barely a few sentences long, especially when you’re dealing with top-notch services or social assets, it’s time for a serious makeover. Trust us, it’s not doing you any favors.

Quality is the key!

Did you know that listings that catch the eye are more likely to reel in buyers? It’s true! When your listing stands out, it grabs attention and makes people want to learn more.

They way you present yourself matters!

Now, let’s talk about professionalism. A well-crafted listing speaks volumes about your credibility and expertise. It tells potential buyers, “I know my stuff, and I’m serious about delivering quality.”

Images matter!

And who can resist the allure of a visually appealing post? Adding headers and images isn’t just about making your thread pretty; it’s about creating a vibe that pulls buyers in and gets them excited about what you have to offer.

SEO is king!

Don’t overlook the power of a catchy title, smart tags, and well-placed keywords either. These elements are like magic for boosting your visibility on Google, bringing more eyes to your sales thread.

Here are a few examples:

The above screenshot is @MrJett’s TikTok Unban Service thread. It ranks #2 on SWAPD for a very related keyword. Why? Because it’s well written, it has all the important keywords and relevant images (yes, Google scans text in images), it has all the basic information a buyer would need, and to top it off, it showcases happy clients. That’s an example of a good sales post that will get eyeballs for months/years to come.

Another example:

@porcupine’s IG claims thread is #1 on Google for the 1L username claims keyword. Again, it’s well-written, spellchecked, and overall, an “on point” article that contains everything a buyer would like to know. It’s threads like these that bring in the money, not the one-liners that many of you post.

If you want sales, bring your game up!

Imagine putting yourself in the buyer’s shoes. Would you drop a hefty sum on a listing that barely says anything? Probably not. Buyers crave details like success stories, your track record, clear pricing, and testimonials from happy clients. Treat your sales thread as a website. Make sure everything is written legibly, that it contains keywords people would use to find your service, and make it as tidy (and long) as possible. If English isn’t your first language, signup for https://chat.openai.com/ so AI can help you write excellent sales pages.

So, let’s level up our game, SWAPD folks. With these simple tweaks, you can transform your listings from “meh” to “wow,” and watch as your sales start to soar. Let’s show those potential buyers what we’re made of!

21 Likes

Thank you. Now I know why I never able to sell anything! LIFE SAVER

1 Like

I’m not sure if you’re being honest or sarcastic. The truth is, many (if not the majority) of our BEST SELLERS are TOP DOGS because their listings rank high in Google, which attracts extra clients.

I’ve noticed this trend in BlackHatWorld too. Sellers there go OUT OF THEIR way to create captivating sales topics. I mean they go way and beyond there :smiley: I wish SWAPD sellers would do the same, instead of:

“Yo, I do unbans, dm me, bro”

4 Likes

@RandyMarsh Read this.

1 Like

Do you even know me? I’m never sarcastic.

But seriously, I’m sure it can change everything when it comes to services

1 Like

Finally I was waiting for this post @SWAPD :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I believe it’s more effective to use a GPT tool that offers abundant quality keywords when writing a post, rather than creating poorly written content.

Well, we are planning to introduce AI-assisted typing in our next updates, so hopefully, things will change around.

2 Likes

I believe it can work for assets, too. Especially since many assets take months before they’re sold, it’s plenty of time for Google to pick things up and rank accordingly.

Was it always here? How do I achieve this?

Thankyou for writing this! amazing write up <3

Would you be kind enough to share the current trends or searches of swapd like you did before?? that would help more in bringing up the game!

2 Likes

You’re right @swapd
For the keyword : Verified Engagement Packages
Two of my listings rank on top among those many searches. And the volume of search results is more than what was in the Screenshots you attached.

1 Like

This is only enabled in selected categories.

The marked out one is an internal search command only SWAPD admins can use, so ignore it.

2 Likes

Awesome! Google ranks will incredibly improve.

Large portion of the posts on that platform are image-based. Many sales topics are published with few words and have been benefiting from SEO since 2006 due to their online presence.
Platform has consistently been surrounded by controversy. It has faced bans in some countries and has been blacklisted by some antivirus and malware software.

Didn’t know that (about the blacklists). However, I would still prefer images that explain things in detail vs two lines of text.

As far as controversy, we’re in the same water, DUE to the nature of our website.

1 Like

Ser my listing not showing up on google :frowning:

Just googled Mafia SWAPD

1 Like

Thankyou :clap::100:

1 Like

@gireeshtty9

Hahaha.

1 Like