This is why you fail!

What the f*ck :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Bump to remind everyone why they fail.

2 Likes

I feel attacked.

1 Like

One of the ban reasons is many tutorials on that platform focus on money-making strategies through affiliate programs associated with Clickbank. Company serves as a merchant and affiliate manager for various natural healing pills, some of which are prohibited in certain countries.

Damn. Big pharma is doing its best to stop competition.

Bumping because we already see people improving their listings!

1 Like

Another example of a good listing that landed page one on Google for some high traffic KW. This landed the seller as much traffic as buying the home page feature on SWAPD, which costs thousands of dollars.

As mentioned in our last SWAPD Digest article, removal of reviews/articles/bad PR are SUPER HOT and sell very well (if you can deliver).

2 Likes

2 Likes

I have great confidence in my team when it comes to SEO and advertising, and I aim to attract even more attention with the homepage highlighting feature I’ve obtained from you. I am more than pleased to showcase my most unique services with you and look forward to brighter days ahead. With respect and regards .

Rulk

1 Like

I’m bumping again because I’ve been monitoring things, and SEO-wise, SWAPD is pwning things a year. A well-written sales topic will land on page one on Google, thus giving you MORE traffic and MORE leads. DO IT!

2 Likes

can I provide service related to this subject :))