This is why you fail!

Thankyou for writing this! amazing write up <3

Would you be kind enough to share the current trends or searches of swapd like you did before?? that would help more in bringing up the game!

2 Likes

You’re right @swapd
For the keyword : Verified Engagement Packages
Two of my listings rank on top among those many searches. And the volume of search results is more than what was in the Screenshots you attached.

1 Like

This is only enabled in selected categories.

The marked out one is an internal search command only SWAPD admins can use, so ignore it.

2 Likes

Awesome! Google ranks will incredibly improve.

Large portion of the posts on that platform are image-based. Many sales topics are published with few words and have been benefiting from SEO since 2006 due to their online presence.
Platform has consistently been surrounded by controversy. It has faced bans in some countries and has been blacklisted by some antivirus and malware software.

Didn’t know that (about the blacklists). However, I would still prefer images that explain things in detail vs two lines of text.

As far as controversy, we’re in the same water, DUE to the nature of our website.

1 Like

Ser my listing not showing up on google :frowning:

Just googled Mafia SWAPD

1 Like

Thankyou :clap::100:

1 Like

@gireeshtty9

Hahaha.

1 Like

What the f*ck :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Bump to remind everyone why they fail.

2 Likes

I feel attacked.

1 Like

One of the ban reasons is many tutorials on that platform focus on money-making strategies through affiliate programs associated with Clickbank. Company serves as a merchant and affiliate manager for various natural healing pills, some of which are prohibited in certain countries.

Damn. Big pharma is doing its best to stop competition.

Bumping because we already see people improving their listings!

1 Like

Another example of a good listing that landed page one on Google for some high traffic KW. This landed the seller as much traffic as buying the home page feature on SWAPD, which costs thousands of dollars.

As mentioned in our last SWAPD Digest article, removal of reviews/articles/bad PR are SUPER HOT and sell very well (if you can deliver).

2 Likes

2 Likes

I have great confidence in my team when it comes to SEO and advertising, and I aim to attract even more attention with the homepage highlighting feature I’ve obtained from you. I am more than pleased to showcase my most unique services with you and look forward to brighter days ahead. With respect and regards .

Rulk

1 Like

I’m bumping again because I’ve been monitoring things, and SEO-wise, SWAPD is pwning things a year. A well-written sales topic will land on page one on Google, thus giving you MORE traffic and MORE leads. DO IT!

3 Likes

can I provide service related to this subject :))