Threads App - Facebook's new idea for a Twitter rival is set to launch on Thursday!

3 Letter Instagram + 3Letter threads.net ac available :skull_and_crossbones:

This the end of Twitter? :joy:

1 Like

Mark Zuckerberg Facebook GIF by GIPHY News

1 Like

1 Like

Man the engagement on this app is insane posted 14 min ago already got 500+ likes :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Everyone is raving about this new app. It’s a clone of IG, if you ask me. Same design, same vibe. I wonder how Elon is coping right now. He screwed up big time with those useless changes, and zuck seized the opportunity to drop this app.

3 Likes

It cannot import followers. Engagement is good but not at the same level.

Zuck give a nice kick to Elon with this.

Import followers? How do you think it can import followers? Most of the IG crowd probably don’t have an account there, so how will it magically import people who don’t even exist?

It does allow you to follow those who you are following on IG if they have registered an account there.

They import your following. They could have done the same for active accounts that follows you.

They spotted which of your followers are on thread and notify them, so they can follow you there.

1 Like

It’s still not available for me …

the usernames are all imported from IG, so how are you going to claim usernames that are claimed on IG lol

idk was just asking lol

wasnt supposed to be a response to you, youre all good

Nice trap lol

2 Likes

Wow

So basically Threads is just an extension of Instagram. Can you just sign up for Threads without an IG?

Looks like not. You also can’t sign up several threads accounts using your different Instagram accounts, only one.

Lame. So much for selling these things :frowning:

Nope, no IG account, no entry.

I opened multiple accounts with each of my theme page.