Tiktok 0 follower monetised account | Ready TO earn!

Hello swapd! I am selling a TikTok account with 0 followers that can start making money NOW with the TikTok creativity program. :pepemoney:

I obtained a TikTok account which has 0 follower and already has the TikTok program activatcan start making money NOW! No need to get 0 followers or the requirements for the program, but you can start making money today!

Before you think i’m mistaken, I obtained this with a TikTok program, where you can start getting paid with 0 followers and you don’t need to worry about requirements or anything else. :shakethecat:

DM me today and start getting paid 1 - 2$ for every 1000 views with the new creativity program!
Price: 50$ + fees :catfear:

I have the QR code if anyone’s interested in getting an account like this for free :smiling_face:

3 Likes

You have the QR code, but it requires a 10k yt or 100k instagram, I would give the QR code for free too.

Not every account gets accepted and not everyone has one of those two laying around.

My friend has a 650k youtube and he got denied from the program, with these fresh accounts you can make money from 0 and not have to worry about any submission requests.

2 Likes