Tiktok 2021 requirements

Hey Swapd users!

Here’s a 2021 guide to TikTok verifications as I’m sure you’ve all been experiencing a lot of denials recently.

TikTok will no longer be a sure thing if you’re verified on other platforms such as IG

TikTok is now looking closer than ever at content, if you are exclusively Dance & LipSync then TikTok will not verify you

(They’re trying to move away from their past)

TikTok will deny you if you’re consistently -

Swearing
Violent
Dangerous
Bullying
Etc

TikTok will mostly require you to have some form of press, even if you’re verified on IG

If you’re not verified anywhere else then you’ll still need 500k followers and 10 mil likes unless they’re extremely well known, other wise that’s the standard and they’ll still need some form of press.

There is a 2021 form, which now includes the need for a birthdate.

We all knew it wouldn’t continue to be this easy, my advice - vet your clients, get them to remove certain posts and you should be fine.

Happy hunting

Ps. We are an official tiktok partner - one of only 3 in Australia and verify accounts worldwide. When you see people offering higher than usual tickets for tiktok, don’t rag on them and say “oh I can get it cheaper elsewhere” - these gaps are closing and people are charging according to their level of access at tiktok. The supposed “I have found a tiktok email address” isn’t really access - you don’t get feedback on why the weren’t verified, you can’t appeal. We charge a higher price because we can do all these things.
#tiktok

10 Likes

Thanks for the post!! Really helpful. Heard a lot about new changes coming up but didn’t know what they were exactly and where to find them so it’s awesome to see you posting about it in detail.

2 Likes

So if you’re verified on other platforms, they’ll still reject you now?

2 Likes

Tiktok seems to be un-verifying various accounts lately, could this be why?

2 Likes

I think they’re cracking down on accounts that were verified then later on sold. Seems like they’re doing some sort of sweep. Makes sense as to why it’s a bit harder to get verified now.

2 Likes

Do you think verified musically accounts that were sold would be effected?

1 Like

Great post, thanks for sharing. I’m sure some of our members will find the insight useful! I’ve awarded you with a ‘Helpful’-badge as a token of appreciation.

2 Likes

Yes they’ll still reject you if you don’t meet a combination

They can be yes, tiktok is looking closely at these now

1 Like

How would they go about finding these accounts that were sold? do you think they’re actively looking at sites where accounts are sold?

It’s due to there new terms,

Just the same reason why they’re deleting only fans accounts

2 Likes

Lol i’m glad this is finally happening, will just increase market value :rocket:

2 Likes

do you get tiktok account verification?