TikTok Musician Verification | Fast TAT | Guaranteed Best Price | Successful or your money back ✶ BEST ON SITE

Purchase my TikTok Verification Service!

Hello everyone, I’m offering TikTok verification. Not only that, but I’m offering some of the lowest rates (continue reading to learn more about my price matching policy) you’ll find across Swapd - along with extremely quick turnaround times!

THIS SERVICE IS FOR U.S. BASED MUSICIANS ONLY.

No account access is required.

For clients who already have 5 or more recent (within 6 months) high-quality press articles.

New Project (3) Price: $750 (excl. SWAPD fee)
New Project (2) TAT: 7 business days
New Project (4) Prepayment: Not required

Requirements:

• Verified on Instagram
  • An official artist/band website
  • 5 or more press articles within the last 6 months
  • A minimum of 20,000 Spotify monthly listeners

PRICE-MATCHING POLICY
If you meet the requirements for this service and have found a cheaper price from another reputable seller, we will beat their price. Just DM me with a link to their service.
We reserve the right to reject these requests in rare scenarios.

For clients who meet all verification requirements, but do not have recent or high-quality press.

New Project (3) Price: $4,500 (excl. SWAPD fee)
New Project (2) TAT: 3 weeks (can be subject to extensions)
New Project (4) Prepayment: Required

Requirements:

• Verified on Instagram
  • An official artist/band website
  • A minimum of 20,000 Spotify monthly listeners

For clients who are not musicians, but would like to be verified anyway.

New Project (3) Price: DM me for a quote
New Project (2) TAT: 3 weeks (may vary)
New Project (4) Prepayment: Required

Requirements:

• Verified on Instagram
  • Willing to make adjustments to social media profiles in order to appear as a musician.

Why should you buy TikTok verification, why is it important?

TikTok is the world’s largest social media platform and is continuing to grow at a staggering pace. Take advantage of this opportunity early as TikTok becomes more and more integrated into our daily lives and establish yourself as an authority on the platform.

The TikTok verification badge acts as a status symbol. Known personalities such as athletes, politicians, celebrities, and even world leaders, all have the coveted blue checkmark beside their profile name. With my TikTok Verification service, you can have the same opportunity, without the need to be a world leader to get one! I have a high success rate, providing that your TikTok account qualifies.

If anyone’s interested or has any questions, just send a PM!

Payment methods: Bank wire, 825 USDT, opengraph BTC, ZJZZK5B2ZNF25LYQHMUTBTOMLU ETH

5 Likes

Sign me up as first customer? :eyes:

Vouch! Works quick and actually delivers. Would recommend

2 Likes

Im ready bro :handshake:

1 Like

Highly interested!! Let’s goooo

1 Like

I didn’t have the same luck :weary:

Highly recommend - I can officially confirm that @Starling successfully verified my real musician TikTok account. Thanks again for the easy communication and prompt application, GLWS!

1 Like

Sent a PM!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.