[TIKTOK SERVICES] Username Claims | Unbans | Verifications | Bypasses

Welcome to rozkurw’s TikTok Services!

:rocket: Unlock the Full Potential of TikTok

:trophy: Username Claims: Stand out from the crowd with a unique username that reflects your identity or brand. We’ll help you secure the perfect handle that’s sure to leave a lasting impression.

Price: Starts $900+ fees (price fully depends on name)

:unlock: Unbans & Unlocks: Did you get banned or locked out of your account? Or maybe you got Live-streaming ban? Let’s get rid of that!

Price: $800 - $1500 + fees

:gem: Verifications: Gain recognition and credibility in the TikTok realm with the Verifications Service. Let’s get that blue checkmark that sets you apart as a trusted and influential creator :sunglasses:

Price: $900 - $1500 + fees

:hourglass_flowing_sand: Your Anticipated Wait Time is fully dependent on Service Type. It could range from few minutes to a few weeks. However, I’m committed to keeping you informed throughout the entire process!

:white_check_mark: Personalized Attention the Priority. Share your unique requirements, and I’ll promptly provide you with a customized quote to proceed. Rest assured, our services come with a guarantee: If unsuccessful, you either receive a full refund or no charges apply. Your satisfaction is my commitment.

DM me and let’s get to work! :money_with_wings:

Reviews:

63 Likes

(post deleted by author)

pm sent!

Check chat messages