★[TIKTOK SERVICES] Verifications / Unbans / Username Claims / Unlock / Verified Account name Change /- VIP MEMBER★

Hello everyone!

I’ve been helping people with TikTok services for over a year, and I handle each case individually. Just share your situation with me, and I can provide you with a quote and get started.

These services come with a guarantee – you either get a full refund or don’t pay if it’s not successful.

Here’s what I can help you with:

1. Verifications: $1,000 - $1,500 + fees (requires an existing PR case).

2. Unbans: $1,200 - $2,000 + fees (only need your username).

3. Unlocks: $800 - $1,200 + fees (need full account info).

4. Username Claims: $1,000 - $2,500 + fees (depends on the username).

5. Verified Accounts Username Change: $1,500 + fees (to your desired name/username).

6. Any Type of Bypasses: $250 - $500 + fees (2fa bypasses, removal services, username changes, etc.).

7. TikTok Ban/Takedown Service (Accounts & Videos): starts at $200 + fees (depends on views/followers).

The waiting time varies from a few minutes to a few weeks, and I’ll keep you informed throughout the process. Prices are negotiable!

Note: I may need information like your last login location and linked email to prove account ownership.

Capture

13 Likes

Taking 1 strong case for free from Diamond Members only

1 Like

Check Pm

1 Like

Friendly bump

1 Like

Friendly bump

2 Likes

Still Taking 1 strong case for free from Diamond Members only

1 Like

glws for my man!

3 Likes

glws for my man!

6 Likes

Glws :rocket:

5 Likes

Big vouch for Wiked!

I can vouch without hesitation that Wiked’s TikTok services are absolutely brilliant! He managed to get my account verified very quickly.

I had an incredible experience with Wiked when I reached out for help with my TikTok verification request. He was simply amazing! Wiked’s communication skills were excellent. Right from the start, Wiked was super responsive and easy to talk to. His guidance was on point, and he knew all the ins and outs of TikTok verification as well as solving the other issues you may need like username changes, swaps etc.

But what really stood out was Wiked’s passion, he genuinely cared about my success and went the extra mile to make sure my verification request went smoothly. I felt like a valued client every step of the way.

Wiked paid attention to every little detail and handled everything with utmost professionalism. It’s clear that he knows his stuff and loves what he does and he told me he has been working with TikTok support since the Musically days and it showed. He made the whole process stress-free!

If you’re looking for someone to help you with TikTok verification, Wiked is the real deal. His communication, expertise, and positive attitude make him an asset to swapd. Don’t hesitate to reach out to him - I wasn’t disappointed, and assuming you have a good case, neither will you be!

Thank you @Wicked :pray:

8 Likes

Thank you for the big vouch :heart:

5 Likes