TikTok Username Claim Warning!

This is a quick Easter warning for everyone who is buying or is about to purchase claimed TikTok usernames. We’ve received inside chatter that some of these claims may be actually hacked accounts. We have no proof of this, nor do we know how to differentiate a real claim from a hacked one. Apparently, there is one malicious guy out there on the World Wide Web who has a way of hacking TikTok accounts with ease, and everyone is starting to resell them.

There is also speculation that some of our high-ranking members may be reselling these services (without their knowledge). So, consider this a warning and DEEPLY research where your seller is getting the handle from and how it was obtained. Sellers are required to be 100% honest about this, or else we’ll toss them at the first sign of problems.

17 Likes

@SELLERS - You’re now on watch, and you will be fully responsible for reselling hacked accounts.

@BUYERS - You need to ask ask ask, vet vet vet.

5 Likes

Example of a listing that may require DEEP research:

@hack, you need to join us and explain.

2 Likes

“ Full access to your wanted account, including newly linked email “ is already a giveaway. Might be a better solution to only allow claims to the buyers respective accounts (without the seller needing login). Thats a more secure way to guarantee the claims are legitimate. And not stolen or swapped illegally

1 Like

It is not always possible to claim on buyer’s placeholder though

1 Like

Why not?

1 Like

until this is clarified, for now I stop offering claim services - i need some time to investigate all this

don’t want to selling stolen ■■■■ lol

6 Likes

Hey there @SWAPD

What do i need to explain?

1 Like

Maybe how is it done?

2 Likes