TikTok Verification Method / Resources - 30+ requests completed (includes direct contacts & templates)

I’ve had direct contact with TikTok for many years, dating back to when it was Musical.ly. My company has furnished artists for several of their events in California. Most recently (earlier this month), they flew one of our clients out to their LA headquarters to meet re: their acceleration program. I’ve done many requests for brands, artists, and entrepreneurs both with 0 followers and some with millions.

This auction is for a mentorship, which includes the method for submitting verification and other requests, several emails/contacts, and various other resources and templates.

I’ll only do two auctions. This is 1 of 2.

Note: Due to the nature of this service, bidders understand that this service cannot be disputed or refunded once delivered. I will be available for on-going support if you have any questions, but please only bid if you have read carefully and agree.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Hi @moderators I don’t think this is showing up under #auctions. Any way to fix?

1 Like

23 hours left

2 Likes

4 hours

1 Like

$500

The auction has ended! :tada:

• 8 users participated in this auction.
  • 13 bids placed.
  • @opgg is the winner, congratulations!
  • Final bid: 4100 USD

We would like to thank you for participating! The winner will receive a checkout notification shortly and we will begin the transaction. Beep beep!

Want to host your own auction? To learn more, please visit: