Tiktok Verification Service - 1k$ Cheap on site | Jett

Service type: Tiktok Verification Service without access - only username and verified | Jett

Price: 1000$ + fee / no pre-payment required for VIP or trust member.

• TAT: 1 - 3 days (currently, most of my verified cases only take 1 day).
  • Payment: USDT only.

Hi all,

After testing verifying a few popular categories and successfully verifying those accounts, I would like to offer Tiktok verification service here at a reasonable price.

A few categories that I verified - this will give you a quick look:

• Brand/Business- Entrepreneur - Public Figure - Content Creator - Musician and more.

Requirements for verification on Tiktok:

• 10.000 followers on account. If you don’t have enough followers that you think your case is strong enough to verify, please feel free to send your case to me.
  • Verified in any of the other social media platforms (ex: Facebook/Instagram…) or read below.
  • Or you have 10+ strong news source. Must have at least 2 news sources about the account in the last 6 months / but being verified on another platform will increase your chances at Tiktok.
  • The account must be professional, have a profile picture, bio, and have the email address verified on the account. And have at least 1 post.

The current success rate is very high, as the cases that I test are all strong cases. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. In addition, I also provide services about Instagram - Facebook, check here:Facebook & Instagram Hacked - Cheap on-site | Partner

Thanks.

4 Likes

What about football player
Have Wikipedia
Verified Instagram
Verified Facebook
Verified Facebook
Alot of press

Please message your details. I’ll check

This is TikTok, not Twitter.

2 Likes

Very well priced.
GLWS :+1:

1 Like

The success rate is not high (3 cases have failed on Swapd) so I will suspend my service for a few days.

It is still able to submit, but the success rate is not high.

DM me interested

Check pm. Sent a message.

Any chance you can do Tiktok username claims ?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.