TikTok Verification Service (450$) Fast and Cheap! Valid for Every Region ( Musician, Public Figures, Politician, Actors,Creator)

Service type: TikTok Verification ( ALL INDIVIDUALS: Musician, Public Figures, Actors,Creator etc.)

Price: 450$ (Excluding Swapd Fees)

T.A.T: 2-4 Days ( My cases are usually settled within 1 day )

Payment Method : USDT

Description: Hello, I can verify you if you are in any of the categories I mentioned above, we have verified many accounts off the site and we continue. COUNTRY AND REGION DOESN’T DIFFERENCE

Requirements: You Must Have a Verified Account Linked to Your TikTok Account: Instagram Twitter Youtube etc.

• Should have logged in within the past 6 months
  • Must have at least one video
  • Need 6 - 10 editorial news in good authority sites ( Quality High and Current Press Work Quite Well )
  • Being verified on Instagram / YouTube / Facebook / Twitter will definitely improve your chances
  • Having a Wikipedia page will definitely improve your chances
  • You must have one other platform verified and it must be linked with your TikTok Profile
  • Don’t Submit Previously Rejected Cases, They’ll Probably Be Rejected

Send your information, let’s examine it and decide together what kind of path we will draw. :pray: :heart:

Further information are needed to process the application submission. However, I will only ask you for this once I undertake to verify your profile.

13 Likes

Good Luck Brother :crown:

1 Like

Thank you bro hope all the best for all of us :pray: :heart:

1 Like

Let’s open a ticket

2 Likes

$10

1 Like

what does that mean?

2 Likes

i mean it’s baseless underselling since others are selling it for $1.5-2.5k and ferhat is selling it for $450 xd

4 Likes

Ferhat is a knowledgeable child, he will succeed in this job :crown:

1 Like

is that makes you mad

2 Likes

yes i am incredibly nervous bro this emoji describes my current emotional state: :triumph:

3 Likes

pm-ed

Pms replied Send Your Case Let’s Check :heart: :pray:

+Vouch, second deal with my brother, he delivered my TikTok Verification within 48 hours without any problems, easy to communicate with and will help you with anything you need.

I wasnt Verified on any other Social Media, but @ferhatsaskin managed to get it through, he is a TOP G.

3 Likes

@madej be like :pouting_cat::pouting_cat::pouting_cat:

1 Like

fr😭

Pls check your inbox. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for choosing me bro, a successful ticket on the site has been closed dm for new cases :pray: :handshake: :heart:

1 Like