TikTok Verifications | Fast TAT - Best Pricing!

Hi everyone!

After completing 1.000+ sales off-site I’m ready to offer TikTok Verifications on Swapd as one of the very few resellers out there with the best pricing. Please note; requirements for verifications are getting very strict nowadays so please pay good attention to the requirements, requests to verify accounts that do not meet the requirements stated below will be ignored.

Packages

INDIVIDUALS

TikTok Verification Submission
Price: $1.500 (Swapd fees included)
Timeline: 2-4 weeks

BUSINESSES

TikTok Verification Submission
Price: $3.000 (Swapd fees included)
Timeline: 2-4 weeks

What I need from you?

• Link to your TikTok account
  • Links to any other social media accounts you have

Frequently asked questions

1. What are the requirements?
  • Have a profile photo, completed bio, nickname, and linked social media account (IG/YT)
  • Have logged in within the past 6 months
  • Have a big following on TikTok
  • Have around 4 PR articles that are fully about you
    Media coverage is defined as:
    • News sources about the individual from the last 6 months that vary in content (ie. Articles on reputable news sources that talks about this individual, and they are the focus of the article. Not all articles only about 1 single viral video.)
    • Verification on another social network counts towards 1 piece of media coverage (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or Twitch)
  1. Do you need access to my account or password?
  • No, we don’t need access to your account.
  1. What happens if you are unable to verify my account?
  • It doesn’t cost you anything.
  1. What are the payment methods that you accept
  • BTC, WireTransfer (Swapd fees not included), ETH, USDT
4 Likes

Check dm

Any verification deliver on swapd till now and have you deliver gulf country acc as well

1 Like

As mentioned I’ve been doing this off-site and have just started offering this on Swapd. Therefore doing the first 5 orders with 50% discount.

They started requiring ID? Interesting, good luck with sale. Nice to see someone bring this service

Thanks man! And yes, they sometimes do so now :slight_smile:

4 of the 5 vouch copies with 50% discount are gone, make sure to be quick to claim our last vouch copy before the discount expires! :fire:

let’s make it happen, just PMd you :fire:

Check Pm

can i get verified with 490 follower ? how many is enough ?

Pmd you

1 Like

If you have the PR requirement or you’re verified on another platform then it should be possible!

i’m verified on facebook and instagram is that enough ?

Yes that should suffice. Can you send over the profiles to me in PM? :slight_smile:

Check your PM

All PM’s have been answered :slight_smile:

Not me!

Can you PM me again please? Thank you :slight_smile:

Completed a few claims off-site last few weeks! Taking new orders :slight_smile:

@platclaimer just sent a PM!