Today, we're killing the @EXCHANGE bot

We wish to inform you of a significant change in our service offerings. After a thorough review of the current laws and regulations pertaining to cryptocurrency transactions, we have come to the conclusion that our role as a middleman in crypto exchanges classifies us as a cryptocurrency service provider. This is a highly regulated sector, and our operations in this domain place us under regulatory scrutiny that is beyond our intended scope of business.

In light of these legal and regulatory considerations, we have made the difficult decision to discontinue our cryptocurrency exchange (@EXCHANGE bot) intermediary service. This decision has not been made lightly, and we deeply regret any inconvenience this may cause to our valued community members.

We would like to assure you that this change will not affect ongoing transactions, which will be completed as planned. However, effective immediately, we will no longer accept new requests for cryptocurrency exchanges.

We encourage our users to explore alternative solutions within our platform for their cryptocurrency needs. Our Crypto Swap tools remain available for the exchange of cryptocurrencies, and for those looking to convert cryptocurrencies into fiat currency, our BUY/Sell crypto tool is at your disposal. For users based in the United States requiring conversion from cryptocurrency to fiat, we recommend using SimpleSwap.io as a reliable alternative.

Please understand that this decision was necessitated by our commitment to compliance and the legal framework governing cryptocurrency transactions. Our priority is to ensure that our operations remain within the bounds of the law, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

We remain dedicated to providing high-quality services within the permissible legal framework and are here to support our community through this transition.

Thank you for reading.

5 Likes

What about those who want to exchange crypto to UPI (Google pay)

1 Like

All exchanges will be shut down, sorry. You can easily convert crypto to fiat using the tools I’ve mentioned above. We cannot legally do any exchanges, it has to go through services with a license. If you’re still unable to convert, you will have to search online for other P2P solutions.

1 Like

Ugh ohkay man :frowning:
What if we want to deal through offsite? Will that be right or wrong (I am only talking about exchanges)

We cannot allowed that because in the past (when users were free to exchange), huge scams happened.

I’m so proud we are killing it @SWAPD happy to see growing :palms_up_together:t5::goat:

Oh ohkay, F man only yesterday I exchanged onsite, but no problem we will find another way.

Looking for same bro, we need USDT to INR as there are lot of issues with binance p2p nowadays

Exactly man, binance P2P isn’t working nowadays and we cannot trust random exchangers with huge fees. I can convert crypto to UPI but doing 2k$+ exchange isn’t easy :frowning:
Need to find better alternative for exchange.

Can we still exchange between us without a ticket?

We are considering it. We will let you know in 24h.

1 Like

At least diamond members should be allowed

1 Like

Tickets would provide an increased level of safety and help deter scammers. Perhaps Swapd can still charge a fee for administering the ticket via a debit on users’ accounts.

A free for all on exchanging directly sounds like a potential nightmare

1 Like

@SWAPD what’s your decision?

For now you are free to exchange P2P, but as always, use cation. We won’t be liable in case of scams.

3 Likes