Top cannabis Twitter account (370,000+ followers with high engagement) + related Pinterest account & domain

Amount of followers: 370,000+
Country of followers (majority): United States
Topic/Niche: Cannabis
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: I’m really selling the domain and the Twitter account and Pinterest account come with it. But the real value is in the Twitter account.

This is one of the top cannabis accounts on Twitter, with high engagement. I’m currently gaining about 80 new followers daily – purely organically.

I have about half as many followers as High Times (which is the gold standard for cannabis content) but I’m gaining new followers at roughly the same rate.

The third document attached shows my account (in green) compared to some competitor accounts. Unfortunately, the spreadsheet stopped updating for the other accounts after a certain point, but you can see that my account is still steadily gaining followers.

screenshot-analytics-nameremoved|270x500 followers at roughly the same rate.

WeedFeed Followers - Sheet1.pdf (76.0 KB)

Screenshot warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (screenshots), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to reveal URLs or @handles to your property inside the screenshots. The reason for this is so you don’t expose the URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

We will relist your post once you upload screenshots that comply with our TOS, thank you.

I fixed it. Please relist. Thanks!

You still haven’t uploaded a screenshot of demographics by country.

Should be good now. Thanks!

Relisted, thank you.

Can I have the handle and your current best offer?

can i have @ please

Please let me know the handles for Twitter and Pinterest, and your best offer

Interested! Please pm me handle!

Please provide links to the domain, twitter and Pinterest accounts. Also please send price

Whats handle and best offer to date

Send Account Name

Send me your best offer

Just wanted to let everyone know that the current best office (from someone I found off of swapd) is 20k. I’m waiting until next Friday (June 28) to see if I can better offer.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.