Top Tier Travel page - making $600 + a month | Comes with business $$$$

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 34.8
Topic/Niche:
Does it include the OG (original) email?: no
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): all shout outs and organic

Description:

Just posting for feelers, not in a rush to sell as it’s making good money.

I have a autumn themed travel page that we have a subscription box service to ship out monthly items related to fall ( all women ) shoppers

Also included is the Amazon store front for the Amazon influencer program!

Subscription box is through cratejoy.com

All items are ordered wholesale and shipped by me

• I do not have the time to manage this business, I just had a newborn and need to free up some time and keep my businesses digital

As you can see the page is very active for its 34.8k - engagement rate is well over 6 percent

Below you can see the screen shots of income the last 30 days

With purchase you’ll get access to our cratejoy account to continue the subscription business
You’ll also get current email, domain name - Shopify landing page and help setting up an account on the sites we buy wholesale from

I will also trade this business and page for a larger travel page

We are way to busy but it’s grown to $400-1000 months with minimal effort, this can be a cash cow! !
Update : I have paused the store. Still getting monthly orders but I no longer have the time to manage them. I am pausing the subscriptions.

New buyer will have to reactivate them
And ship orders.

image|231x500

1 Like

@Alpha is this considered premium because of audience

2 Likes

Yup, marked premium :+1:

2 Likes

Username please

1 Like

Send

Bump

2 Likes

What’s the C/O also mind explaining what the box is?

1 Like

$3k - it’s a monthly / bimonthly sub box sending people fall related items - comes with wholesale account also

interested can you send more info

Handle please. Thanks!

1 Like

bump - accepting best offer this week!

Handle pls

name of the page please

1 Like

Bump

Did you get my PM?

Can you pm the handle please

Username?

Bump! - current offer $2850!

Let’s get this sold! Included is 30 days of assistance in transfer and helping you monetize

Username please? What is the last best offer you got and are majority of the customers from US?

1 Like

Could you verify your ID first :slight_smile: greatly appreciated