­­­­­­­­­­­

Yeah I had problem, I bought account and when I woke up tomorrow I dont have it. Logged out. Now I have to waste month to get my money back on PayPal, what if I loose it somehow? I think this is big problem, Instagram and Gmail are making us big problems, this will even become more dangerous I think.

Any updates with this?

New Update: It also works on Android phones.

I know how we can avoid this. This method will not work if you temporarily disable your purchased IG account. For example, if you keep the account disabled for 1 month (I don’t know how long it is, maybe it may be less than 1 month.) , the recognized devices will be forgotten and the old owner will no longer be able to pull back the account.

2 Likes

Yeah. But I am pretty sure that could cause a security issue. And start asking you for a code sent to their email. I’m looking here to buy a good account. I saw some that I really like and could afford but I’m hella afraid to lose my money

Plus I think activity on the account could suffer a lot.

2 Likes

I would suggest buying from SWAPD sellers who have a good track record.

4 Likes

I did a few tests yesterday. I disabled one instagram account I had on my android device for 6 months and another one for a year. I “secured” the accounts on my pc. I changed email and password and than disabled the account. Since it takes a few hours for instagram to reactivate the account I had to wait it out… After few hours I reactivated the account on my pc also and tried getting to this new request page that’s causing us issues. It didn’t appear no more. It seems all it takes is to temporarily disable your account and reactivate it. I was only greeted with regular submit request page pages when I pressed “need more help” @SWAPD I think we found the solution but it takes a few hours to complete.

2 Likes

Can you metioned what steps you had to take?
Just tried on my Samsung S10 and it doesn’t work.
After clicking “need helpting signing in” it just asks me to input my username or email and than sends an email to the current email in use.
I don’t get any list of previous emails used.
Also mention what android device you use.
thanks

Please update the Instagram app and try again.
Also don’t forget to click on the “Need more help” button.

1 Like

I always have my apps up to date,but i think someone mentioned this only works for new accounts.
My account is 3,4 years old so i guess this won’t work.

It works on all accounts except verified accounts. Please try on another device.

When i click “get help signing in” i get these screens.

I guess it’s one of those features specific to US citizens,i live in Europe.
Must be US specific feature, or doesn’t work on android phones.
Tried it on both an S8 and S10 with the app updated.
When i click Send an Email it just sends the code to the current email in use.

Are you sure you clicked on the “Need more help” button? Also, you should have logged into the Instagram account on your device recently.

If these steps don’t work, I don’t know what to do to solve the problem.

Well the issue might be i never loged that account on my device.
Need more help sents me to the IG help page which is useless.