TopTier Twitter Growth slot for NFT project (TOP USA !)

Hello Swapd users,

Toptier Twitter Growth Slot

2,000 Followers boost of TOPTIER NFT GROWTH

Growth from extensive network of NFT pages, get your project promoted by toptier audiences . Get you project boosted by TOPTIER audiences, This quality of audience has a higher % to minter as you compare it to the mass guaranteed growth for twitter

If you are looking to grow your twitter page TOPTIER audiences this is your opportunity. I offer a growth slot for twitter. In the past, I have worked with different NFT projects in the pas

How are followers been delivered?
The followers will be delivered through tweets on a top USA network. All those pages wil RT the organized tweet. We will repeat this game for a week.

All the audience i deliver are TOPTIER NFT targeted

Disclaimer: Cant promise any engagement rate

(Pm me for custom bulk orders) Normal Slot is 2k weekly for with this services

Payment : Crypto + Swapd fees

If you got any questions send me a pm.

2 Likes

PM me the pages you will use to promote. Highly interested.

1 Like

Send info

1 Like

How many followers can be legitimate followers can be expected from this?

1 Like

Guaranteed 2k

Send me info

1 Like

Taking orders🚀

Get WL members into your project :rocket:

Hey can you send me the pages

hi, im very interested in testing this out - please send over more info

1 Like

interested

hello please PM pages that’ll be used in the promotion. I’m interested

Taking orders

Can you pm the pages

No organic growth can EVER guarantee you a certain amount of followers. Any who do are scams and or using bots. Also, influencer accounts directly on instagram charge 50-100 per post, and depending on their followers can gain you anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand followers if your content is good. This is overpriced and with them “guaranteeing” 2k followers, I would avoid it at all costs. Look for other growth options on swapd

Bro i deliver this trough my own network of USA pages and wil shill your project / collab with your project and wil boost all the shilling/collab post with my network and wil drop you in engagement groups so allot of ohter pages wil also boost. We wil shil/collab til the X amount of growth is hitted. Also i sell only post + RT boosts no guaranteed amount of growth.

1 Like

Taking orders

Taking orders

Taking a order

Growth services that guarantee a specific follower amount belong in Unique Services, not Influence Deals.

Topic moved.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.