Total Authority Package: PR + Interviews + Knowledge Graph

Still selling this authority package :+1:

1 Like

Still selling this package! Start the year with great articles :+1:

DM for samples! Taking orders!

Taking new orders & clients :+1:

Please PM examples. Thank you!

1 Like

@Manchester As our deal comes to an end, he has been nothing but professional so far, and I highly recommend this service to you if you’re looking for an online presence.

He replies very fast, like very fast. And he’s always a great help when you have questions for him. We’ve been working together since December when he first offered his service (I believe I was his first client), and so far it has been nothing but professional, although we have had some misunderstandings along the way.

I recommend this service for you because he allows you to look at the article before its posted so you can make any changes you’d like. It has been overall great.

2 Likes

doesnt reply to me…

I can’t find any messages from you but just PMed you, I’m sorry! It can get tricky with many messages :sweat_smile:

Thank you! Very happy to work with you :+1:

Can you send me a list of websites for the articles. Thank you

PMed! We improved the service by the way. We were overwhelmed with orders but now we are in a position where we can do them faster :+1:

Please PM me the list.

PMed!

We will soon be adding more services, very exciting!

1 Like

Very interested in this, can you PM some examples and site list?

You mentioned you’re overwhelmed now, what’s the turnaround?

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to get to work with you :slight_smile: This is becoming one of my favorite things about Swapd, meeting people like @camimiami2 who are killing it at what they do :+1:

1 Like

Absolutely, will send them to you!

We got many orders together & plus we had Christmas and New Year which made our service slower, but now we just take less clients so it is not a problem, we should be done with the new orders in 15 days or less :+1: We can do it faster in many cases but depends on what we talk with the client as well.

Get great press & authority - Limited Spots per month :+1::v:

1 Like

Still selling this package :+1: Great for exposure and search authority :clap:t2:

@SMM can you use this pr to verify my ig? Wanted to know before i place an order?

I don’t know. Need to see your full requirements first and bed to know the list of press. And also can’t guarantee you will get verified 100%

1 Like