Travel Instagram account for sale

Amount of followers: 75K
Topic/Niche: Travel / Photo
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: I am selling Travel / Photo Instagram account with 75K followers. Account have good engagement - 2.000 to 3.000 likes per post.

In period from June to September I posted private posts which I deleted when I decided to sell account.
I am willing to sell account but not my private pictures.

In the meantime, followers, likes and views rises. (some users in comments are obviously trying to diminish value of my account because of this.)
My answer is:
Likes in May-June about 650 - 800
Likes September about 2.000 - 3.000
Number of followers risen in that period.
You can see that there are no posts from period June to September.

Buzzweb report (I can send link in PM)

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

Recent engagement isn’t genuine - You’ve artificially increased engagement to ask for a higher price. True engagement is likely around 6-700 likes…

Please PM property link

I have deleted private photos due to sell account. Engagement of 600 to 700 likes was about 6 month ago. You can check the dates. Between those dates I posted private photo which I deleted recently because I decided to sell account.

It says poor quality

Yes, they gave low garde but I don’t know why. I just posted Buzzweb.pro review with demographics. Engagement rate is 3,7% and they gave mi poor quality grade before I published Buzzweb review.

Probably because the engagement isn’t genuine. Nearly 3k likes with 2 comments?

What’s your Highest offer?

Can you link it on PM?

PM me the current offer please.

PM me the link and current offer please, thanks.

Link please

can i have the username of it please?

This account is sold. Thank you.
For all haters that that called my account ■■■■ and insulting me and offering 20$, I sold this account for 600$.
Best regards

1 Like