Trend your TikTok sound with 400M+ monthly views

Today I am offering a new service that I would like to test out with 1 person. I own a Verified Music TikTok account that does over 400M monthly video views. Majority of the views are from the USA then Canada, and Australia following.

Almost every video posted on the account goes viral.

For 30 days every video I post I will use your sound when posting the video. This will bring tremendous exposure to your sound, music, and name. People will also start using the sound to remake the video, and because they see our videos going viral under that sound.

IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:

1. The account is verified under a business account. So because it’s a business account we are only limited to use commercial sounds. The work around we use is we or you upload a video with your music/sound and then use that newly created sound to post all the rest of the videos under. You can name that sound anything you want + TikTok always links the official sound too. See below for reference:

We will use your sound when posting every video however, we won’t always have your sound volume up on the videos. If we we feel the song goes with the video we are posting we can turn the song up in the video, if it doesn’t then it will be turned all the way down.

Analytics:

LAST 7 DAYS

LAST 28 DAYS

COUNTRIES

Only 1 spot available for this.

Price: $3,000 + fees (30 days)

Message me if you are interested or have any questions. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

If you want to inquire about other potential partnerships with the account feel free to reach out as well!

Update: the account now has 4.1m followers!

5 Likes

GLAWS🔥

1 Like

Bro you always have the most unique services. Keep killing it :fire:

3 Likes

Is this organic?

Does this works for personal / political brands?

Yes of course it’s completely Organic!

I’m not sure what you mean by personal / political brands? Can you elaborate? What sound would they want pushed?

2 Likes

Can you PM an example? I have a possible sale with an artist

Hey can I see some examples too or can you dm me the name of the TikTok?

could you pm me the account name

Do you have a case study?

1 Like

PM If you have!