TrustPilot.com SWAPD Reviews - Now gone :D

We’ve received a nice letter from the TrustPilot.com integrity team that they’ve decided to take our profile down. Here is the email from Tyler, the stern TrustPilot integrity clerk:

Tyler (Trustpilot Content Integrity)

Jan 25, 2023, 18:31 GMT

Removal of swapd.co from Trustpilot and termination of your Agreement / Subscription

Dear Swapd,

At Trustpilot, we’re committed to conducting our business in accordance with the highest ethical standards. That commitment means we only work with businesses that align with our values and core beliefs, as set out in our Code of Ethics and reinforced by our commitment not to do business with companies we consider to be a “Bad Fit” for Trustpilot. More information about bad-fit businesses can be found in our Action We Take policy.

Under the terms of our agreement with you, Trustpilot has sole and absolute discretion to determine whether it considers a business to be a bad fit. We consider your business to be a bad fit. On that basis, your domain will be removed from the Trustpilot platform within 3 working days of the date of this letter .

If you have a Service Subscription Agreement or regular Subscription with Trustpilot, this is hereby terminated with immediate effect. As a result of the termination of your Agreement/Subscription with Trustpilot, you are no longer entitled to use any of the Trustpilot Designs and TrustBoxes.

We will arrange for a pro-rata refund to be issued in respect of the remainder of your subscription period (where applicable).

Yours faithfully,

Trustpilot

This is one rejection we’re happy about!

We’ve never asked to be on that cancerous website, with its unfair policies and easy-to-abuse (weak) procedures that allowed scammers to leave hundreds of fake reviews. We’re just a little sad to see our good reputation (that we fought for every single day) wiped. Just so we’re remembered, here is the last screenshot of our profile. It will be deleted by Mr. Tyler in three days:

We’re not the only one canned by TrustPilot’s moral crusade…

FameSwap’s profile also received a ban:

Oh, the irony!!

TrustPilot, the company that is in a legal battle for doing shady things such as allowing big corps to write fake reviews for hush money, is trying to teach people morals.

Trustpilot.com earns billions of dollars a year posting consumer reviews of businesses by claiming to offer a platform internet users can trust, because its integrity is not for sale.

The complaint alleges that Trustpilot did sell its integrity, to companies reviewed on its site. Worse, while Trustpilot promised many paying companies it would help them game the reviews system, it actually helped only a handful of high-paying, large companies do this. Meanwhile, small and medium-sized companies with tight budgets got nothing for precious dollars they spent on annual “subscriptions” for Trustpilot’s services. And when media reports blew the lid off the scheme, and subscribers were eager to cancel, Trustpilot sent them “auto-enroll” emails designed to go straight to subscribers’ junk folders so the email went unread until it was too late to cancel.

For more info about the scamming tactics of TrustPilot.com, see:
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210203006017/en/Class-Action-Alert-Frank-LLP-Notifies-Trustpilot’s-Subscribers-of-Deceptive-Business-Practices-Alleged-in-New-Federal-Suit
https://www.frankllp.com/files/trustpilot_compl_ecf_1.18.21_8.45p.pdf

17 Likes

They can remove it wherever they want, no one needs them.

Even if it ends in death SWAP D :heart:

1 Like

Hey those good news only makes our community stronger we as the forum dont need those platforms to raise the forum credibility or trust or be dependent on them, i stay active here more then social medias for a year keep going with good works lions :lion: :lion: :lion:

6 Likes

Going to leave a one-star review for @Trustpilot on Swapd

6 Likes

How will scammers get back at us now? I’m worried :frowning:

5 Likes

TrustPilot: SWAPD is bad, profile removed.
Also TrustPilot:

7 Likes

Why in 2023 everyone is against the swapd?

1 Like

We don’t care about what Trustpilots thinks. We are here forever. It’s a ride or die :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

New year new challenges

3 Likes

The tree that bears fruit is always stoned, my friend

2 Likes

Bruh, no company likes SWAPD or what? :frowning:

2 Likes

Sesame Street Idk GIF

2 Likes

Haters around something that is good is the key of success :slightly_smiling_face:.

I mean you guys have second domain

just reopen the account

I can take care of review
1$ per reviews :smiley:

1 Like

Ever since you’re gone. I blame you. YAIR.

I feel like the only people that use that website are literal NPCs or review sellers that trick dumb business owners into buying their reviews…

does anyone actually check trustpilot reviews before using a website lol

1 Like

We’ll always be on swapd no matter what they mean :fist:

lol is anyone still checking there :grinning:

Believe it or not, we did have a few hesitant buyers email us saying, “well, I am not sure if I trust you guys, but your TP score is impressive.”

2 Likes

wow that’s crazy to me

Lol the ogu screenshot makes it perfect🤣

1 Like